Body Kit

Im currently driving a 2011 Aurion Touring in white and want to put a body kit on it.

Any suggestions/ideas from people who are in the same boat or have already had this done to a 2011 Touring.

Really want to fire it up a bit.

Cheers.

I have a 2010 Touring in black, just put a Bodykits Kingdom lip kit on it, got it local/Australia/Qld, front lip/spoiler is ok, would show up more in white, have to get side on to mine to see it even then it doesn't look that fired up as some, the front spoiler above is wild and looks great in black, mine is tame compared but depends on how wild you want to go. Honestly when I bought mine from bodykits kingdom, they have a silver Aurion/Camry as their display model, looks really good and the front lips really sticks out but the front does not look as large/agressive in black on mine. looks sporty but factory sporty standard and not fired up like you want but who knows, in white it may stand out more, I thought it looked great in silver on eBay but once I had it painted was a little disappointed but then I don't have to be too carefull with driveways, speed bumps, gutters and concrete barriers in car parks, I think you would have to be careful with the one above but then YIN/YANG, looks wild and agressive but you may have to be careful parking or the kit I have I am still carefull but have more clearance. Will take some pics of mine and post soon. Depends on the light and angle as to how noticable mine is, like I said it looks standard/sports factory cause it doesn't appear to stick out much further than without it but could just be the colour as I said, stands out more in lighter colours. As for side skirts and rear apron.bumper spoiler it looks the same but more noticable in full sun as aposed to the carport but then I don't get to see the car out and about, only when I am coming back to it, the black is a hot colour but hides a lot of the lines on the skirts, apron and front spoiler, thought I will say it makes the back seen very luxury/prestige from the rear, not so as agressiveliy sporty as it was without it, trying to add some chrome to the back to basically add more to the clear tail lights, going to chrome the strip above the number plate, have done it partially and looks great similar to the rear pic above but going to try chrome around the tail lights,not buying the full piece ones, I find using chrome pinstripe works as good if you have the patience but it can be a pain to apply and get it right, just too much black at the rear with the apron as well so want to bring more to the rear, once I get the exhaust modified (2.5" press bent from the center resonator with no rear mufflers) I will get them to set the ehaust outlets further out to show off the chrome tiips. Like I said that kit above, the front spoiler is wild, skirts and apron basically the same but if I had the cash and they only sold the front spoiler, I would get one. Actually that kit is for 2006 to 2008 so would not fit 2009 on Aurions, facelife happened in 2009 so need to find an '09 on' kit which there was not much choice when I got mine but depends on how big your wallet is.

Edited by SATORI893

• 3 months later...

Finally got some plcs of my Bodykits Kingdom lip kit for 09 on Aurions, don't know how to add pics to my gallery, could someone let me know if photobucket is ok and my pics wont be available around the world to anyone so I know to black out my number plate if I use it. Keep getting an error trying to upload the pics to this post.

Edited by SATORI893

• 2 weeks later...

Lookin good Graeme that kit makes a huge diff, i'm not a fan of the stick on drl's on the lights tho soz mate.

bumper lights lookin very sexy too!

Thanks Defyant, Yeah the DRLs on the headlamps give a good look but I would rather have something more professional or factory looking, I have seen ones for the new model on eBay, at least I think they are for the new one. When those ones die or start to fall off will look into it then, just the angle makes for a nice aggressive look and they were cheap, quick and easy for the time being.

• 3 months later...

Lookin good Graeme that kit makes a huge diff, i'm not a fan of the stick on drl's on the lights tho soz mate.

hey guys ive got a 2009 aurion zr6 reef blue in colour and want to do a few things to its front look but just dnt even know were to purchase anything from for example im after a better looking front body kit, i dunno if you guys have seen the led lights inbuilt into the plastic fog lights cover but im also after that and also in the actual headlights ive seen a few cars now on the site wich have bright led lights running kind of directly underneath the headlights they look crazy

i also want to change my parkers, headlights and fog ights globes to those really bright blushish looking globes they look good at night so if anyone can help tell me were to look or were to purchase all this stuff please your help will be great im totally clueless

thanks

hey guys ive got a 2009 aurion zr6 reef blue in colour and want to do a few things to its front look but just dnt even know were to purchase anything from for example im after a better looking front body kit, i dunno if you guys have seen the led lights inbuilt into the plastic fog lights cover but im also after that and also in the actual headlights ive seen a few cars now on the site wich have bright led lights running kind of directly underneath the headlights they look crazy

i also want to change my parkers, headlights and fog ights globes to those really bright blushish looking globes they look good at night so if anyone can help tell me were to look or were to purchase all this stuff please your help will be great im totally clueless

thanks

My body kit pics.

AURIONBODYKIT_zpsa9211e06.jpgAURIONBODYKIT2_zpsb13898fd.jpgAURIONBODYKITTHREEQUARTER_zps8b92818d.jpgAURIONBODYKITREAR3_zpsb777f9dc.jpgAURIONBODYKITREAR_zps42f1af6e.jpgAURIOBODYKITREARPARKLIGHTS3_zpsa99887fe.jpgAURIOBODYKITREARPARKLIGHTS_zps23f38761.jpgHEADLIGHTDRLS_zps1835f294.jpgAURIONBODYKITFRONTFOGANDDRLS_zpsd3fea3f6.jpg

thanks

Hey man thanks for the reply

I actually have had a few problems with scraping the front lower body kit but the scratches are very low you've gotta go down to actually see them

Why? Have u got anything in mind

And we're did u get ur headlights done at? Their the led lights I was refering to in my last post

And as well it's mainly only when I try goin into really low or deep driveways other than that I e probably scratched it once on a Kerb while trying to park!

Mine scrapes a bit, if I go into or out of a driveway too fast I scrub out and on some it doesn't matter how slow I take it I scrape, I always slow down for speed bumps but I on some of them I would hit if going too fast. Most barriers in car parks the front clears cause it's flat and I can take it slow and hear it if it hits before going too far. And my LEDs are just a strip stuck on the front of the headlight.

Edited by SATORI893

• 1 month later...

Hey Graeme, I got the same Kit, super happy with it. So far I have done: 18inch TRD rims, soon to be all black 19's, delete mufflers 2.5inch pipes, saving to do a whole system though 2.5 inch high flow cat back, white grille, gonna black out tailights (film), will paint number plate holder fog lights and front all white, got a blue neon badge on the front.

So still got a bit to do, but I a getting there.

Love it though.

Yeh i got the same kit, absolutely love it. So far ive got the Kit, 2.5 inch pipes, soon to be complete system from cat back, 18inch TRD rims, will be upgraded to 19's, white grill, will paint entire front white, gonna black out my tails and its got a blue neon badge on the front.