EOI for VICTORIANS: BLACK SPUR CRUISE

• 2 weeks later...
If you guys still wanna organise a group defensive driving day, Murcotts is having a Christmas sale for their Level 1 Defensive Driving course for $99, which normally costs $260

http://www.murcott.com.au/

hey, you stole that info from me :blink: its a great idea tho... still dont think i will be doing black spur after it anyway after what i have heard...

I'll organise a run to Mornington to soon, like I did last year as the weather gets warmer.  :)

Now that is a fun Drive thats pretty relaxed but keeps the grin wide and bright. I'll be in this one!

Yeah ditto regards the black spur. Watched e-gene surpass the limits of his stivo there as he said. Ask him his dry cleaning bill from that little incident before you go! :o

I'll organise a run to Mornington to soon, like I did last year as the weather gets warmer.  :)

Now that is a fun Drive thats pretty relaxed but keeps the grin wide and bright. I'll be in this one!

Yeah ditto regards the black spur. Watched e-gene surpass the limits of his stivo there as he said. Ask him his dry cleaning bill from that little incident before you go! :o

Keep it safe along Black Spur and it is fun, but ever heard of Reefton Spur, Chum Creek Road or the drive from Eltham to Kinglake to Healsville? Eltham-Kinglake run - no roadside barriers with one very blind right-hander right at the top of the hill!!!

Here is one ultimate drive:

Eltham-Kinglake-Healsville with the latter going through Chum Creek Road

Healsville-Lake Mountain via Black Spur

Lake Mountain-Warburton via Reefton Spur

Did the above in this order - took me most of the day, but was bucket-loads of fun! B)

Even MCCR members agree that you can't lead big groups on the Eltham-Kinglake run as it is very dangerous.