First time Toyota Owner

UIK

Hi guys,

Just purchased. 2010 Toyota Aurion Sportivo ZR6 few weeks ago and love it

I had a few questions I was hoping some of you fine people may be able to help me with.

1) What are the Set 1 and 2 buttons which are located near the Parking Sensor enabler/disabler do?

2) how many kms do you guys get from a full tank with 19" low profile (city driving and sometimes freeway) and what petrol do you use? I've only ever used V-Power and I get bout 400.

3) What are some simple inexpensive mods I can do to my car to get a few more kws? Will spend a bit more later on when I'm more financially stable but for now just small mods.

4) Does a TRD engine fit directly into the Non-supercharged chassis? Is it a hard swap and is it worth it?

5) I wanted to get LED bulbs for my headlights. Does anyone know what type of lights are used for the whole headlight?

6) Currently I've got the smaller 5"? Screen for my reverse camera and CD player but I wanted to upgrade to the original GPS/DVD 8" screen. Anyone know if its an easy swap and what the product code for the 8" is?

Thanks guys!

BTW this is a pic of my car -

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=70D1A910D9F032F3!3159&authkey=!ALNhglxnpwDDEFQ

Edited by UIK

Hi Khaled welcome to the club dude.... now i don't know a great deal about aurions but general mods like a SRI or CAI

can get you the extra kws you're after then if you crave more you can look and headers and an exhaust... also you can look into handling (springs, shocks, sway bars etc) and breaking mods (big brake kit, slotted disks etc) .... these can also make you quicker and also make the car more fun to drive... hope that help... sorry couldn't answer any more of your questions...

Welcome to the club mate. If you have a search of the Aurion thread you will find a few answers to your questions which have been discussed before.

Hi Khaled, I am new to this place as well. I can help with some of ya questions. I used to work for Toyota doing parts for 5,1/2 years. With the screen for the r/camera, if you want to stay with genuine, the only option is to go for the complete Toyota Sat-Nav package. This is a whole complete new stereo head unit. There is a bit involved with fitting (more fiddley and time consuming than anything) but easy to do. Down side is, from memory you are looking at just under 4k. With the motor swap, wont happen as it will cost you tooooo much money to do. TRD changed a few things when they bolted on the SC. Diff engine ECU, brakes, injectors act-ect-ect. Even if you pick up an engine complete with harness, ECU and so on, will still cost a heap to bolt it in, but it will fit. I have put some feelers out to various people about SC kits for my Sportivo, but nothing back yet.

I am getting about 600k out of a tank on standard unleaded with 70% of that around town.No need to run Premium at all.

• 2 months later...

Some prick egged my car a few nights ago and I didn't see it til 2 days later after the damage had been done. Paint is peeling off.