ozzy tyres

blue_rolla

hey all,

ive been searching round for some new wheels for my ascent and i was just wondering if anyone has bought anything from ozzy tyres...

if you have, are they good? good value?

im looking at getting a set of these:

Ozzy 068 Wheels

I've been quoted $1400 for these and tyres. I'm aware they'll be crap tyres but ill use them till i have enough money to buy some decent ones... what would you recommend for better tyres?

ozzy tyres dont seem to be doing as well as people think, the one here in brissy is never busy and most of t he cars that are there are there own.. i have also herd that on occations there service leaves alot to be desired.

ozzy got some of the coolest imitations. Luv the RS-GT rims.

the one in sydney out near cabra does pretty well

my mate got the RSGT on his rex in 18s gunmetal.

they seem fairly busy when i was there

dont get the nankang tyres.. get the next ones up i think they were some type of michelin

ozzy tyres dont seem to be doing as well as people think, the one here in brissy is never busy and most of t he cars that are there are there own.. i have also herd that on occations there service leaves alot to be desired.

Ozzy tyres here in brisbane are around the corner from me and business doesnt seem to be 'happening' for them as corey mentioned.

They have alot of 'show' cars out on the corner to entise you but then you end up leaving scratching your head with their lack of service and over the top prices.

oh and if you want anything rather than "BLING" ....... go elsewhere

hey guys,

has anyone on the site here purchased any rims from "Joey Kev" on the firesport.com website.. if so what do you have to say about it.. cause his rim selection is very tempting.. just i have a couple of reservations... i.e quality, shipping etc... any thoughts or opinions??

cheers C-rolla

g'day from w.a!

mmm white rims would look awesome on a blue corolla, thats what im hoping to get for mine eventually. I just checked out that Joey Kev guy, man he's got some nice stuff there. Im a fan of these rims, from him, too bad he doesnt have them in 17's that'll fit the stivo!

mmm white rims would look awesome on a blue corolla, thats what im hoping to get for mine eventually. I just checked out that Joey Kev guy, man he's got some nice stuff there. Im a fan of these  rims, from him, too bad he doesnt have them in 17's that'll fit the stivo!

i was looking at that too..

but looking at the.. silver.. or one.. that obzession has..

but heard that.. its all fake...

but i wonder how can they identify it...

weighting them? is it that much worst... wil it still be better than aus brand.. like AUSCAR.. things from bob jane?

but thinking about it... $800... how can it be real...

mmm white rims would look awesome on a blue corolla, thats what im hoping to get for mine eventually. I just checked out that Joey Kev guy, man he's got some nice stuff there. Im a fan of these  rims, from him, too bad he doesnt have them in 17's that'll fit the stivo!

i was looking at that too..

but looking at the.. silver.. or one.. that obzession has..

but heard that.. its all fake...

but i wonder how can they identify it...

weighting them? is it that much worst... wil it still be better than aus brand.. like AUSCAR.. things from bob jane?

but thinking about it... $800... how can it be real...

fake or not fake... it shouldn't matter if you're buying them just for the look factor. Besides, if you were after performance enhancing wheels, you'd want to look for something more reputable, hence more reassuring for the money you spend.

Identifying the difference (purely from looking) depends on how enthusiastic you are towards these things. Only a true enthusiasts could and would really see and know the differences.

having said that, his 18" wheels only weigh around 8.5-9.5kg each. So i can only imagine the 17" and 16" are much less than that.

But for the price he sells them, i couldn't complain :D

if you were after performance enhancing wheels, you'd want to look for something more reputable, hence more reassuring for the money you spend.

Identifying the difference (purely from looking) depends on how enthusiastic you are towards these things. Only a true enthusiasts could and would really see and know the differences.

so what whats the more reputable?, more reassuring? brands that cost like.. 2k for a set? rays? enkei and all? but they cost way too much....

r there any brands which r good but.. a lot less dear??

Only true enthusiast, right? i bet u can see it straight away!! ;) :lol:

so what whats the more reputable?, more reassuring? brands that cost like.. 2k for a set? rays? enkei and all? but they cost way too much.... 

r there any brands which r good but.. a lot less dear??

Only true enthusiast, right? i bet u can see it straight away!!  ;)  :lol:

Of course there are "good" brands out there that cost a lot less. The ones you mentioned aren't the only ones on the market you know :P

Wheels can be expensive, i agree. I like wheels from brands such as Roh, Speedy, G-Max, Advantek, ANZ. Just head into your local tyre/wheel store and grab all those brochures they have lying around :D

I bet you can't tell the difference ... unless you parked next to a car with the real ones~ ;)

i bought my rs-gt rims from ozzy. there service is realli **** .. i agree but i only like the rs-gt and so i got it from them... the quality is aight.. thats all i can say.

I hate ozzy tyres with a passion... They broke my strut top mount. Never paid for it even though they keep telling me they are ordering in the part. They didn't drop my car the height i wanted. They dont' put panels in back properly. I HATE THEM!!! :angry:

I hate ozzy tyres with a passion... They broke my strut top mount. Never paid for it even though they keep telling me they are ordering in the part. They didn't drop my car the height i wanted. They dont' put panels in back properly. I HATE THEM!!! :angry:

Hey teddy can u take some more pics of ur car to see the side with the rims and superlows

thanks