GOT MY FRONT SPOILER!!!

Most of you will remember i bought that white front spoiler off ebay the other week...

Well, after anxiously waiting to see if it would turn up or i had been ripped off. It was delivered today!!!

Its white, but i just sort of pushed it on.. heres pics.. it looks funny with a white lip on a blue car, but i kinda like it :P .. dont worry im painting it...

kit5.jpg

kit4.jpg

kit3.jpg

kit1.jpg

now all i need is new rims, new suspension, side skirts... man i hate being poor :P

YAY :lol: CONGRATS!!!!!On the lip bro......I know tell me about it i hate being a broke ***** and having to save up for ages for stuff but i guess thats the reward for hard work and alittle patience!!!........MORE TOYS FOR OUR CARS!!!!!! :D :D

Leave it white man!

then go get a white grille, and white side skirts and a white spoiler!

Hey Kcorro, I think we may have the beginnings of another "Pink Bits" here...

Those in VIC who've seen it will know what I mean.

Those who haven't, imagine a black Ascent with Pink Wheels, Bodykit, Wiper arms, mirrors and interior bits and pieces :unsure:

It's worse in real life than reading about it!

Leave it white man!

Those who haven't, imagine a black Ascent with Pink Wheels, Bodykit, Wiper arms, mirrors and interior bits and pieces :unsure:

Oh no :o ...........

Hahaha, it looks like your Rolla has a white beard. I think you'll need side skirts to compliment it or it'll look weird.

yer man.. buy it all and paint in one go.. ull save money if ur doing it anywa .. hit it up on ur credit card.. max it out if u have to :D

lol thanks guys...

i havent actually fitted it yet... i just popped it on, theres enough bits that stick out to make it stay on without actually securing it with bolts or tape or anything...

im getting side skirts and maybe the rear spoiler later and then ill just spray them all at once...

then my white ozzy 068 wheels, when i get some more money :P

Leave it white man!

Man...that car is "FUGLY"!!! I've seen it more than 5 times already! Somewhere in Doncaster area. It's a sight for sore eyes!!! And I think it's a chick driver too...I guess it makes sense with all that pink bits :lol::lol::lol:

Man...that car is "FUGLY"!!! I've seen it more than 5 times already! Somewhere in Doncaster area. It's a sight for sore eyes!!! And I think it's a chick driver too...I guess it makes sense with all that pink bits  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

AHhh but is the driver "FULGY" too?

I've recently found the bright blue version of that fulgy pink car at work, its in the balck rolla got floured thread.

PLEASE PAINT IT!!!!!

Once upon a time, we used to have a fad where we'd paint the highlight bits a contrasting colour. I had bought a White Lancer Coupe in 1995 brand new and the first thing I did was the highlight bits. Wipers, Mirrors, Bump Strips all went red....

At the time, this was cool, complete with removing one of the wipers and fitting the other higher to give the rally/race car look. (Gee, I'll have to embarras myself and post the pics if I can scan them somewhere....). Looking back on it, it was bad, real bad....

LOL... thats pretty bad :P

Nah look at the first post, im definately painting it.. its sitting in a box at home, waiting to be joined by side skirts and rear bar...

i just said i kinda liked it cos it was a bit different. i would never leave it like that..

thanks for the feed back though.