Toyota 86 GTS

juvenile

• 2 weeks later...

Car looks mint and the exhaust sounds sweet

Thanks Will, same to you matey, Aurion sounded pretty damn good too

Lol john. I found the ciggie flicker. I stuffed the ciggie down his throat :P

Haha damn I forgot all about that, still haven't cleaned it up yet.. A holes grrrrr

• 1 month later...

Coilovers are here and install this week. Had my Work wheels centres painted grey, ugly so now they're silver and pretty happy with the colour.. New wheel nuts coming so new pics coming after next weekend........These are my new rims but just gathering dust(impulse buy)

file_zps4325fe7c.jpg

file_zps029946ed.jpg

file_zps5436a390.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Nice car John! Been a while since I visited tocau, logged back in especially for you to say Hi!!

Thanks Vinh, and a big HI to you too.. Cheers

Looking good John :)

Ahh you GOLFers ..Thanks Cuong

Spotted this young fella last night

10822638_1515610558716656_449078627_n.jp

Nice pic Rob ;) my son spotted your pink nuts that night,looking good as ever. Think you were a couple of cars in front of me...

Rarely get on these days,busy busy busy but small update a lil later :) I think you'll like it :P

Coilovers installed a few weeks ago, pretty happy with them, extra 15mm drop and some front camber added..

Went to Festival of 86 again, and again a great day. Tetsuya Tada was back for it and scored another sig :)

file_zpsf3bfb04c.jpg

Here's a pic of my car at the Fest

d6753de8-65bb-40dc-a3cc-d3473000f685_zps

Latest pic of my car :D

file_zpsa4377769.jpg

• Like 2

So now you are going to get another dash trim so that you can put this one into storage? :p. by the way I just picked up a gts so I may have questions for you later about some upgrades.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't believe that is your car, we need more pictures for proof... :spiteful:

Haha I see what you did there, I'd love to keep proving it but that's pretty much it, no less clothes in the others ;)

So now you are going to get another dash trim so that you can put this one into storage? :P. by the way I just picked up a gts so I may have questions for you later about some upgrades.

Welcome back stranger and congrats on the car. Yep another dash :D Whenever your ready, if I can help out I will for sure.

• 2 weeks later...

OMG is that your wife or GF? ;)

Good that you mentioned the car, I probably wouldn't have noticed it :D

Haha no none of the above,thanks for noticing the car too ;)

You have such good taste in quality John, looks mint! :)

Thank you, much appreciated Mitchell.. See you in your thread shortly...

I just picked up a spare wheel as well,finally.

• 5 months later...

Greetings all and HOLY CRAP I can't believe I've been off for nearly 6 months, terrible Muriel ..... I see a fair few new members, a few new rides and new Moderators, nice :)

Been really slack with the meet thread too sorry. Few new mods to the car but nothing major, and yes wheels too. Still have the Corolla after a couple of buyers screwed me over so I'm keeping it, also my Son gets his L's in a couple of months and he wants it as his first car.. Updates soon and nice to be back.

Still have the Corolla after a couple of buyers screwed me over so I'm keeping it

Gas/oil rig workers? :P

Welcome back mate.

Haha nothing like that Trent, congrats on being a Mod too,thanks for the welcome :)

oh my john's back :clap:

Thanks man, you been gone a while too.

wonder how many sets hes got now.. :P

Just four Jeff

The usual cosmetic mods, of course, hubcentric spacers for show, Grazio blue mirrors, engine cover and a few more things.

file_zpsjoea4pa1.jpg

file_zpsz0gfrp3u.jpg

and a genuine TRD gear surround

file_zpsii32npy3.jpg

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Now to wheel news, yay... I fitted a spare which I found almost new and bought the new cover and bolt so it's nice and secure, also picked up a brand new in box stock rim for cheap and what I have been looking for for ages, 17" STi rims, cant wait to fit these. Haven't weighed them but I'm sure they're not that much lighter if lighter at all, same offset as stock but half inch wider...

Bought tyres which I didn't need but took advantage of the Bridgestone promotion a while back and got Potenza RE003 for $500 all four fitted, that's a bargain and these tyres are brilliant I must say, on my stockies now till I get time to fit them onto the STI rims...

file_zpsrkkfpazc.jpgfile_zpsdho89r60.jpg

file_zpsmedmpken.jpgfile_zpsbxpxtm2d.jpg

• Like 2