For those of you without Pay TV

For those of you who haven't heard yet, Pimp My Ride will be on Channel 10, this Friday night at 9:30pm. It goes for 1 1/2 hrs, so it must be 3 or 4 episodes, I guess.

For those who've never seen Pimp My Ride, tune in for a treat. :D

Sweet - I'm also looking forward to Top Gear. A little (I mean big) birdie told me that this is coming to SBS soon. AWESOME!!!

Was watching Drive on Channel 10 on Saturday, man it's lame...

Sweet - I'm also looking forward to Top Gear.  A little (I mean big) birdie told me that this is coming to SBS soon.  AWESOME!!!

Was watching Drive on Channel 10 on Saturday, man it's lame...

I actually haven't watched Drive this time around ... it was one once before and yes, it wasn't real good then, either.

Producer Phil Scott and presenter Michael Stahl are two of my favourite motoring journalists ... I could read their stuff for hours on end ... but charismatic TV presenters, they ain't!

on a side note as azza mentioned, SBS is going to be showing BBC's Topgear soon too, looks like thats the end of that **** ***** show drive on ch 10

WOW topgear too? That's a wicked show!

Did anyone see the episode of the Evo 9 FQ320 VS the Lamborghini Murcielago? :D

on a side note as azza mentioned, SBS is going to be showing BBC's Topgear soon too, looks like thats the end of that **** ***** show drive on ch 10

HOORAY again for Top Gear ... I have a third HOORAY, but I'll leave it until the Drive TV show realises its better off as an insert in Friday's SMH! :D

yep and its the FQ400 not the 320 ...... thats the one where he cauzes the lambo to spin out yeah ? .... if so then definitely FQ400

yep and its the FQ400 not the 320 ...... thats the one where he cauzes the lambo to spin out yeah ? .... if so then definitely FQ400

yep, FQ400... my bad :D

Is anyone watching the show at the moment?!

Its so cool, i swear im going to watch it every week now. They come up with the most creative ideas to turn a **** box car into the hottest stuff around! Im in awe with some of the things they put inside the cars :)

Is anyone watching the show at the moment?!

Its so cool, i swear im going to watch it every week now. They come up with the most creative ideas to turn a **** box car into the hottest stuff around! Im in awe with some of the things they put inside the cars :)

yep, just finished watching it. OMG the hottub in the back of that van! :lol: and that pool table in the back of the pickup truck??? that's absolutely craziness :P

Season 1's on DVD too :D

dad and I sat down to watch it ( i told him bout what they do on the show so he was keen) saw the old ford, was thinking yeh this will look nice, and then waht do they do, go and get a new cluger thing and pimp that? what the **** is the point of the show if they dont pimp the peoples rides, i was NOT impressed

dad and I sat down to watch it ( i told him bout what they do on the show so he was keen) saw the old ford, was thinking yeh this will look nice, and then waht do they do, go and get a new cluger thing and pimp that? what the **** is the point of the show if they dont pimp the peoples rides, i was NOT impressed

Yeah, you'd think that if the car is too far gone, they should just not bother with it ... its not like there aren't enough poop-boxes in the USA! :P

They're doing him a favor, a really big one. Since the owner said he will do up his ford on his own, with the thing that holding him back is the skill and the cash, so they leave it for him to do it himself. Instead, they give him a new car and leave his old car for him to play around when he is ready.

Isn't that nice.