My Latest Mod

Azza

If you all remember what I did to the back of my car earlier this year when I fitted the accessory Number Plate Trim and Black Toyota Logo from the Camry Sportivo to the rear of my car...

Well here is stage 2... I have now fitted the black 'Sportivo' badges to my side skirts to replace the standard silver ones....

Cost me bugger all and in my opinion makes the car look better....

Cheers

Aaron

post-421-1131689254_thumb.jpg

looking good azza. new wheels i see there?  :D

Thanks fellas...

The wheels belong to Wei Wei. He decided to let his car look stock for a while ;) so I rescued his from the dustpile :P...

(BTW Wei Wei, when was the last time you had these wheels balanced....the feel crap at 110kph)

Cost me bugger all and in my opinion makes the car look better....

where did u get the badges then??

i wana do this too.. ive removed the rear badges, now want to put the black sportivo ones on..

I was fortunate enough to get the badges at a good price, but they aren't too expensive anyway.

Sci-Fleet Toyota Kedron (Brisbane) can get them for about $15.00 odd each. I'll post the part number Monday.

sportiv Posted Yesterday, 08:02 AM

looks good, pitty about those ****house wheels.. 'wei wei... must feel rather stock at present

hehe...at least mine don't scrub child :P

Azza Posted Yesterday, 08:13 AM

QUOTE(BigBum @ Nov 11 2005, 06:05 PM)

looking good azza. new wheels i see there? 

Thanks fellas...

The wheels belong to Wei Wei. He decided to let his car look stock for a while  so I rescued his from the dustpile ...

(BTW Wei Wei, when was the last time you had these wheels balanced....the feel crap at 110kph)

cheers az ;) ... yer its been a while since last balance was done...but all soon to be rectified once car is back, sussy is on and along with the new tyres B)

cheers az  ;) ... yer its been a while since last balance was done...but all soon to be rectified once car is back, sussy is on and along with the new tyres  B)

Actually looks like some of the balance weights have come off... Either that or they didn't remove the crap fromt he adhesive whent he removed the last lot.