Meet??? Melbourne

shhhh..... officer petite might hear.....

i dunno about weekly but maybe fortnightly .... as some of us dont mod our cars as heavily as the brissy crew...and have nothing to show and tell or lucio and his new CES  :lol:

Fortnightly Meet...Hmmmmm...OK! That sound fair enough to me.

I'm down for that...

Time and Place

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry my melb biatches. i've got a formal event tomorrow night, black tie and $h1t.

So unless u want me in saint albans maccas ready to drag you out in balck tie count me out.

D_major. sorry man didn't see ur post till now. obviously not making it tomorrow night either. tell ya what if all u east siders are keen pm me ur contacts (mobiles, msn emails) and i'll try organize somethin on sat / sun nite. and i'll take u all down to. THE ROAD!

Edited by negatron

sorry my melb biatches. i've got a formal event tomorrow night, black tie and $h1t.

So unless u want me in saint albans maccas ready to drag you out in balck tie count me out.

D_major. sorry man didn't see ur post till now. obviously not making it tomorrow night either. tell ya what if all u east siders are keen pm me ur contacts (mobiles, msn emails) and i'll try organize somethin on sat / sun nite. and i'll take u all down to. THE ROAD!

Negatron...sup dawg...yeah man we'll have our own crew here on the Eastside bruh! (Coz...It'z da best side!!!)

I'll Holler at ya...(mob phone)

I'll C U Wen U C Me

Yes... but in the west side, if ur car gets jacked then how long will it take u to walk to the city?

OOOOWWWNNNEEDD!!!

Nah, just kidding tony, respect to veilside.

As for the east side "crew" so far only person to contact me is D-major. to as of yet. nothin is happenin.

Another good place we could meet is the Victoria Market carpark in front of City Mazda. From there we can always cruise into Docklands or hang out at Cafes in the city, etc.

This is a good one E-gene. Big Car Park, usually empty at night, quiet spot from 8.00pm onwards and central to all.

La Porchetta on the next corner too if we get the munchies :P

Another good place we could meet is the Victoria Market carpark in front of City Mazda. From there we can always cruise into Docklands or hang out at Cafes in the city, etc.

This is a good one E-gene. Big Car Park, usually empty at night, quiet spot from 8.00pm onwards and central to all.

La Porchetta on the next corner too if we get the munchies :P

Sounds pretty good to me, doesnt get much more central than... the centre I guess. :D

damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn

didnt check up on this thread till tonight and now couldnt be stuffed driving out to st albans anyway wouldve liked to have hooked up with you guys but **** happens hey lol :D

anyway as long as theres a definate time and date next time ( no talky talky ) just date and time ill be there.

also like the vic market idea E.

one more thing ill be on the westside myself soon as my settlement on my apartment in kingsville was today YAY :lol:

just waiting for current tennents lease to be up and im in.

WESTSYEED!!!! :D

ok, i'm logging off now, but Burwood kmart tonight eastsiders?

Weather should hold up. ppl sms me and i'll sms back if its going on and at what time. hopefully about 6 cars?

So far thsoe in ar:

1) negatron

2) mluke

3) danz

4) in d major

come on boys, teknoman? 1zz? bangn?

Edited by negatron

So, is it safe to say St Albans maccas is a permanent meet for Westsiders?

Is that the brand new Maccas just built at the corner of Kings Rd & Taylors Rd?

I live in Hillside, so it's very close and a perfect meeting spot for me, weekly, fortnightly.

Saturday nights are best for me due to work at 5am Monday mornings.

Let me know guys, I'll be there for sure if it's around St Albans, Sunshine, Footscray, Watergardens, Taylors Lakes etc.

lol...wtf is going on? so wheres the meet and when??? whats this about a meet in the east and a meet in the west???? i'm uptown (northern burbs)...where do i fit in?? lol... the meet int he city sounds sweet...big car park in front of city mazda...i'm down for that...

not safe to say as yet

st albans maccas is on st albans rd?

the one on the corner of kings rd and taylors rd is delahey maccas

Ah, thanks for clearing that up with me. I completely forgot where the St Albans maccas was, yet I drive past there so often.

Well, let's make it safe to say. Let's start weekly meet ups there on Saturday nights and see what happens?

I don't mind going to the 'east' side meeting area every now and again, but it's a fair drive. A central location would not be bad either, but not as cool as driving around the Sunshine, St Albans, Keilor, Hillside, Taylors, Caroline Springs areas B)

lol...wtf is going on? so wheres the meet and when??? whats this about a meet in the east and a meet in the west????  i'm uptown (northern burbs)...where do i fit in?? lol... the meet int he city sounds sweet...big car park in front of city mazda...i'm down for that...

where in the north are ya? im up north north in lalor ;)