" Blue is Defective "

When i was Searching on E-Bay i was so excited beyond words when i saw this amazing " Toyota Emblem 3D Light that was totally out of this World in my eye's, Well i couldn't wait for it to arrive from China. Sadly i wasn't finding out in the beginning what was Legal & What was not Legal. i had my 3D Toyota Emblem Wired in August & was driving around, Last Saturday the 5th October after i had finished my evening Job i decided to call in to the Petrol Station as i was only having half a tank & had to Drive up the mountain the next Day. the time was after 11 pm but before i pulled into the Petrol Station i saw this Car coming down the road having it's head lights so bright, but didn't think anything of it, well not until i was filling my Boxy Babe up then noticed the Police pull up in the next bay to me, who then Politely informed me that my Boxy Babe was Defective & they were the only one's that were allowed to have Blue & i had politely told them my light is Light Blue but still they were on the defensive & politely informed me do i want their advice or do i want a Ticket, i shut up after that.. now of an evening before i head off to work i must cover up my Blue 3D Toyota Emblem until my White one arrives in the Mail. Oh BTW i did mention to the Police that i will change it to a White one hope that will be OK :g:

TOYOTA 3D LED LIGHT BADGE DECAL LOGO CAR TRUNK EMBLEM STICKER LAMP BLUE

Emergency vehicles are the only vehicles in QLD that can have blue lights on the road. The shade of blue makes no difference amd you're lucky they didn't fine you.

But really, they are doing you a favour; that emblem is hideous.

Emergency vehicles are the only vehicles in QLD that can have blue lights on the road. The shade of blue makes no difference and you're lucky they didn't fine you.

But really, they are doing you a favour; that emblem is hideous.

Well i wasn't even knowing that the Emergency Vehicles are only allowed to have Blue lights no matter what shade it is. the Police did inform me of that & also Stated that they had seen my Boxy Babe around but didn't say Boxy Babe they just said Car. So you see the Police here in Cairns have nothing else better to do on a Saturday night than to chase after me at the Petrol Station. Yes i was so God damn Lucky pardon the language that they didn't give a ticket as they didn't like my reply :spiteful: think they must of had a Soft Spot for my Boxy Babe :spiteful: & what's so Hideous about my 3D light, OMG it is a Toyota light after all will Post the White one when i finally have it wired in as i detest having to Cover up the Blue 3D light on the Back & hoping my Bandanna stays on ;)

Rearward facing lights should only be red or amber in colour, unless of course it is a reverse light.

i only have a few words that i can honestly say to this matter " Australia is not so The Lucky Country " i mean what is the harm of having a 3D light blue Badge on the back of your pride & Joy.? if you ask me all it is, is a Controlling & money hungry Country & we are not living in Freedom, OK there are Rules & Regulations that we must abide by but how do you explain this.? when the Police pulled up beside me & luckily for me they didn't get out of their car :spiteful: had stated my Boxy Babe was Defective. after i drove off i was so god damn angry even the guy working in the petrol station could not believe it. it makes me so angry knowing we are Limited in what we can do to our pride & Joys tell me where is the " FREEDOM. "

Crap way to learn the boys in blue have ownership on the colour... I wonder if i got a black (my cars theme) checkered pattern down the sides of my car what theyd think.

CRAP that would be the Word i would have liked to use after i had pulled out of the Petrol Station :spiteful: Yeah what is with them owning that Colour i mean it's not like i have a siren on top or Blue checks down the side :wacko: that's OK when the White one gets wired in my Heart will be beating a little faster :spiteful:

Maybe he just didn't like it and used the law as an excuse for you to remove it, haha :P

hahaha yeah that sounds about right to me as they did mention they had seen my Car around & they are so god damn Jealous that they haven't got one :spiteful:

Good news well i hope so :g: finally my long awaited 3D Toyota White Light arrived Yesterday all the way from China Boy do i love China :spiteful: & today i got them to replace the blue light with the white light. but get this OMG the lady who is the mother of the 2 boys who owns the Business decided to give me a Lecture, Yes you heard right she gave me a Lecture in which i wasn't at all too happy about as she is one of those women who needs to take some kind of Medication as she hasn't been too nice to me & i am a good person & i respect all people but when she is in a mood i really have not got time for that if you know what i mean. she said & i quote " anything you buy off E-Bay is illegal she wasn't Joking :wacko: & after i heard her out i explained to her i wasn't knowing it was illegal other wise i wouldn't have had it fitted, also no body there knew the road rules either as they would have informed me not to have it fitted, i guess you learn something every day & i have had to learn the hard way. i explained that i had informed the Police that night that i would buy a white one & they never said anything just couldn't have the Blue. also i didn't have to pay anything for them to have the 2nd 3D light fitted in which i was prepared to pay even if it was only a few dollars. will keep you guys informed if the Police decide to pull me over again i will pray to God Not :whistling:

Frikkin old biatch... How you gonna take someones money and do the install of an 'illegal' mod and have the nerve to talk smack.

hahahaha i couldn't have said it better myself & she really knows how to talk smack :spiteful: that she was old but without the walking stick. & she had the nerve to ask me for the Keys to my Boxy Babe so that she could drive it into the work shop, that i did not like as i had said she was not from this world & i sometimes wonder are there Aliens working amongst us :g: I Love Men in Black ;)

OK here i am again like i had promised with an update but is a little too early to tell if i will be on the Police's radar or not, not until they have checked out my new 3D white light. maybe the rear end of my Boxy Babe did look a little like a Police Car as a friend who i work with had said she saw me from a distance & thought i was the police, point taken. the White looks really nice what do you guys think.?? i think it really suits my boxy babe as the police could have easily given me a ticket that night also they could have slapped a defective sticker on the windscreen as i have seen on the police shows. i only have 1 more week before i am out of here & the Police will be then wondering where have i disappeared :spiteful: my father has already given me a lecture about the light on the back & he thinks if i Travel down to N.S.W the Police will have me on their radar down there hmmm only time will tell :spiteful:​ So here is the newly fitted 3D Toyota Logo for the rear of my Boxy Babe & I Love it.

i am someone who believes in doing something that makes you happy & only You. don't worry about what other people think it's your Happiness that is more important. Spending the long weekend at a friends house was not so easy especially when they are 25 years older than you. when ever i go up to see her she always wishes to be taken in Style my Boxy Babe of course & i really detested when ever she would open the Passenger front door up & Just let it Swing open & nearly let the bottom of the door Scrape on the pavement, all she used to say was it's only a Car.? Well that got me so angry as i have spent a lot of money on my Boxy Babe & it wasn't just a car to me. she didn't understand that. my Halo is my World & i am not afraid to admit to you all that i am Scared something is going to happen to it even though i am having tight Security. maybe i am just a little Paranoid or just maybe my instincts are trying to tell me something. Life is way too short not to be Happy & my Halo makes me happy is that a Crime.?? Love & Respect to you All..

White LED 3D Car Logo Badge Light Lamp Emblem Sticker Decal For Toyota COROLLA

Edited by Sonia

not a fan of the lights but being in front of an outback spec 4x4 with bright, blue tinge HID i think its not too bad in terms of a distraction ORRR stock chrome badges :spiteful:

edit: my car is blue and my wheels are blaze blue lets hope MR POPO dont nab me for my wheels for standing out too mmuch and being a distraction.

Edited by kevinnguyens

I still think it looks tacky. The Rukus has alot of potential for modding but I don't know if this is a good way to go.

hey i appreciate your opinion & i am in no way offended in anything you say as that is how you feel & i am truly grateful for letting me know. if this 3D Logo badge was on any other Vehicle or Rukus it may look a little tacky or in your other comment hideous :spiteful: but this is " My Toy Box " it looks so amazing of a night as i had seen it last night & standing behind at a distance to see what it really looks like & i must say it really suits my boxy babe & now i wouldn't dream of being without it, did i forget to mention my Rukus Halo is "My Toy Box " well kind of it is going in that direction hahaha, if the Police pull me up of an evening & ask me to get out of the Car then i think they will get the biggest shock of their lives seeing all my lights inside that are not illegal just to point that one out. on the back inside of my Boxy Babe i am having a Equalizer Sticker that i purchased off E-Bay Surprise :P think 25cm long, can't remember but it only works when you have it plugged in & i am sure if the Police saw that going i would most definitely be handed a ticket. so you see you car represents who you are & i can't explain it any other Way. Peace.!!

not a fan of the lights but being in front of an outback spec 4x4 with bright, blue tinge HID i think its not too bad in terms of a distraction ORRR stock chrome badges :spiteful:

edit: my car is blue and my wheels are blaze blue lets hope MR POPO dont nab me for my wheels for standing out too mmuch and being a distraction.

hey my " P " plater friend :spiteful: those lights you are talking about are they Legal or illegal.? as i have seen so many people here in Cairns driving around of an evening & in the process of blinding me that i need to put my shades on it is just so bright. i not think my rear Toyota logo badge is not that much of a distraction when i have seen far worse. i can promise you now that i won't be getting any more lights fitted on the outside well not after i have my under body lights fitted & have called it quits after that :g: hmmm until the next time :whistling:

Edited by Sonia

hey my " P " plater friend :spiteful: those lights you are talking about are they Legal or illegal.? as i have seen so many people here in Cairns driving around of an evening & in the process of blinding me that i need to put my shades on it is just so bright. i not think my rear Toyota logo badge is not that much of a distraction when i have seen far worse. i can promise you now that i won't be getting any more lights fitted on the outside well not after i have my under body lights fitted & have called it quits after that :g: hmmm until the next time :whistling:

haha those lights were highly illegal, note that im not talking about my car it was some random guy in a 4x4 who had unadjusted HID in a 4x4 which werent adjusted and they shot directly into my rear view mirror. Very inconsiderate as it reflected my side mirrors too.

• 2 weeks later...

I like your car Sonia! Do you have any pictures of what the badge looks like in the daytime?

As long as you like the badge, who cares about what other people think.

• Like 2

I like your car Sonia! Do you have any pictures of what the badge looks like in the daytime?

As long as you like the badge, who cares about what other people think.

hey Thank You so so much from the bottom of my heart, i feel like i don't belong here & maybe coz my Car is a little different & that i too am little different & not to mention little crazy ;) but who isn't when it come's to their own Car. i don't need permission to fit in that's not who i am. reading your reply i never thought i would break down as much as i did, but don't take it the wrong way. i have had to deal with the Criticism, the Sarcasm, the Jokes & everything else for that matter when it comes to my Car. OMG You have put the smile back on my face when i was about to just Give up & to say to Hell with this. OK in the beginning i wasn't knowing that the Blue 3D Toyota Emblem was defective as the Panel Beater's had even attached it for me & never said a word & maybe i should have Checked it out first before attaching anything else on but i didn't, maybe i don't want to know what is legal & what is not legal so that i not have my feelings hurt. OK just call me stubborn well i am a Female remember :spiteful: the good news is that my newly attached White 3D Toyota Emblem is OK as i have had the Police right behind me after i had finished my evening Job & i went my way they went theirs but my Heart was in a little trouble as i couldn't Control it's Speed Thank God it was only my Heart :spiteful: I Love my 3D Badge more than words can say & you have to see my Toyota Rukus Halo in the Flesh to really Appreciate it's full Beauty. Tonight was Halloween & i was invited to a friends house for a Halloween Party & got to show off my Toyota Rukus Halo to a few Friends that haven't seen my 3D Badge & My Equalizer Sticker on the back window, so it was so amazing for me to Show my friends, Friends " My Toy Box " & do you know what brought me to tears.?? my friends Husband Friend's Son who is about 7 years old, he said " i Like your Halo " it's funny my Car seems to attract the young Kids as they are the only one's who can see their is a Real Car standing before them. i not really care or even Worry for that matter on what other People think about my Car. as it is my Car & it makes me Happy isn't that what really matters. my Toyota Rukus Halo will be 3 Years old in April 2014 & i can honestly tell you it has been the toughest fight that i have ever had to do to Keep my Car safe because it is Different & coz nobody is having a Car Quite Like mine. i said to all my work Colleagues before walking out the door one night :" is it a Crime to own a nice car " Sometimes i wish that i could just take off in my Boxy Babe & go far far away to a Place where maybe i can be accepted where i can fit in. sadly i not take any day time pics of the Badge in which now i wish i had :spiteful: but for you i Will do anything your wish is my Command :spiteful: .my Wish would be for everyone to accept other people's Car's & to just let them be if that makes them happy then that's all that matters. tell me something.?? do you watch Pimp my Ride by any chance.?? Thank You you have put the smile back where it belongs & i have always loved Pikachu :P

Edited by Sonia
  • Like 1

No worries haha, I watch pimp my ride occasionally! I was googling what LED DRL's look like on a Rukus and your thread came up so I guess you already did that mod lol.

• Like 1

That's the spirit :D if you like it and it makes you happy that's all that matters...... Send me your old blue one Sonia and i'll see if I can change the blue led to a pink one..... that will shut the haters up :D

• Like 2