" Blue is Defective "

No worries haha, I watch pimp my ride occasionally! I was googling what LED DRL's look like on a Rukus and your thread came up so I guess you already did that mod lol.

Ooooo

They look a bit like this if they are done right :D

6.jpg

• Like 1

No worries haha, I watch pimp my ride occasionally! I was googling what LED DRL's look like on a Rukus and your thread came up so I guess you already did that mod lol.

Ooooo

They look a bit like this if they are done right :D

6.jpg

pimpin aint easy,

You just make it look easy!

Chee

That looks great - did you do that defyant?

I think I saw your modding thread on HIDplanet? Great work.

Cheers mate ty , yer that's all me. Spotted them over on HID and recommended them to Jim.

Came up with the design myself and installed them for Jim Yesterday. Bit of a rush job unfortunately ... I like to take a few days to do these installs.

hey my Pikachu ;) hmm you do watch pimp my ride i guess the rest of us here do also :rolleyes: well i have it set on the T Box to record Pimp my ride the Series so i never miss an episode & where they Pimp out the Cars " West Coast Customs i also never miss an episode. what can i say once you get started there is no way of stopping ;) Sadly my Rukus Halo is no way finished just Yet, Still have a few things i would love to have done. on a sadder note here in Cairns there are many people who are so God damn Jealous that they will break your heart & vandalize what you have worked so hard for is why i must have Video Surveillance Camera & Car Alarm fitted. i was supposed to be Leaving Cairns the end of October but due to Circumstances out of my Control i have had to stay 1 more Month & can not wait to Leave. i have a few things happening to my Boxy Babe before i leave but must wait until i finish up my evening Job which will be November 27th after that date i can go full steam ahead & finally get my Boxy Babe decked out :D with Striping & the Stereo System being fitted will put back the smile on my face, as now every evening when i park my Rukus Halo in the Parking lot at my evening Job my Heart is very much Heavy hoping nothing happens to it as i finish around 12 am & is not a very good neighbour hood. i do not wish to attract more attention to my car than what is on there now is why my Rukus Halo is looking a little Sad at the moment. after the 27th November OMG Look Out Cairns may have seem me Before but they will most definitely see me reborn :D Watching Pimp my ride i get so many ideas that i say to myself that would look pretty awesome on my Boxy Babe if only i got West Coast Customs to do the Designing on the outside. those Guys at west coast customs are so amazing at what they do this is what we Live for. i hoping to Spend Christmas with my Family in N.S..W & i know my Father will have a few words to say when he see's my Pimped out Rukus ;) funny thing is i used to own a Holden Commodore he didn't like that now that i own a Toyota he still doesn't like that :angry: he loves his Ford but i will never see what he see's in it :lol:

I have the white one hooked up in the shed. I had it on the car but I de-badged it so.........

White is OK but anything other that that is a real " Hazard " i put that in brackets coz i will never see the harm in having any colour you Choose for your Car no matter where the lights are fitted. i get so angry & frustrated coz we must all live by the rules & do what they say rather than doing what makes us happy. Australia to me will never ever be the lucky Country.!! i would rather live in the States & take my Chances :g: you only live once you know :spiteful: The good news is my 2nd newly fitted 3D Toyota Emblem is OK as i have had the Police driving behind me & they decided to go there way & i went mine that is the way i like it i am all about Peace i am not a Hoon & do have a License & my Car is registered until April of next Year. again i state that having a Car that is " Different " The Police will be making sure you abide by their rules & regulations. to me i didn't see the harm of having a light blue 3D Toyota emblem on the rear of a Car for god sakes it was a Toyota Emblem how is that supposed to be looking like a Police Car. Well Guess what.? Searching on E-bay i came across this Sticker that i thought would make the Police really open up their eyes hahaha the Sticker Reads " Unmarked Police Car " with the Blue Striping & everything Can't wait for it to arrive & slap it on the Back now that's Justice :spiteful:

That's the spirit :D if you like it and it makes you happy that's all that matters...... Send me your old blue one Sonia and i'll see if I can change the blue led to a pink one..... that will shut the haters up :D

Thank You from the bottom of my heart & i have come to realize that there are going to be people who Judge You, who Criticize You, no matter what you do. that's Life i guess, i am really hoping to have the Blue 3D Toyota Emblem fitted inside my Boxy Babe just don't ask me where it is going to go. also i can not even remember who even suggested to me that i have it fitted inside, think it was the guy at the Panel Beaters as i can not even remember any body else. i am open to any Suggestions you may have i will love you for it :spiteful: just Wondering instead of Pink Could you Change it to a Purple. :g:

• 2 weeks later...

What?! That's crap.... Might wana do some research into that before paying the fine.

(NSW)Cops defected me years ago for blue washer lights (i know what your thinking, but they were all the rage back then), did some research and found that the only colour you can't have was red on the front of the car.... Said nothing else about any other colour, only that the lights cant flash.... Anyways, disputed it in court & won.

The fine wasn't much, but its the principle of the matter...

• Like 2

What?! That's crap.... Might wana do some research into that before paying the fine.

(NSW)Cops defected me years ago for blue washer lights (i know what your thinking, but they were all the rage back then), did some research and found that the only colour you can't have was red on the front of the car.... Said nothing else about any other colour, only that the lights cant flash.... Anyways, disputed it in court & won.

Hey Scott, first of all let me apologize for replying so late, i am trying to get organised moving house & have so much to do between now & end of November think that it will be me who will be turning Blue ;) Yep that's what i thought too " CRAP " and there was no fine even though they gave me the option of their advice or the ticket :spiteful: which wasn't at all hard to decide :g:

after they followed me into the Petrol Station their attitude was disgusting, they definitely had it in for me big time, i just couldn't see the harm that i was doing having the light blue 3D Toyota emblem on the back but you nor i or anybody else for that matter can argue against the law unless you can prove your innocence which i am but in their eyes i am Guilty as Charged :wacko:

mind you it was not flashing or anything like that, but still they had to Chase after me while filling up the halo & the real Criminals are out there running a muck what did i do to deserve this :wacko:

i have learned a lot from this to find out any information before doing anything as i not wish to attract any more attention from the boys in BLUE :spiteful: if you want me to be honest with you think they have had it in for me coz my Car is different & while they were giving me their advice they had informed me that they have seen my car around well HELLOO nobody in Cairns is owning a Box quite like mine is why i get on a daily basis many looks, stares, finger pointing, laughs, & everything else that i have had to put up with but i am quite used to all that now i Think :g:

i got the biggest surprise of my Life today while shopping with a friend, we went shopping in my Halo as she doesn't even have a License & she is 30 years old i am her Chauffeur & she loves my Box, any way i better get to the point, after having a Cappuccino & a Banana Caramel muffin at Muffin Break we decided to go to another Shopping centre & i always park underneath, well i couldn't believe what i was seeing. there it was in all it's Glory another Rukus Halo my Twin ;) which had that so annoying Stick family on the left hand side no spoiler no nothing just plain as though it came straight out of the show room & looking over at the other Halo, i just couldn't even remember mine being just like that to me seems so long ago & 3 years is not that long ago really..

So there are 2 Halo's in Cairns but soon there will only be 1 :D Sometimes you just gotta deal with the Crap & move on ;)

You can whinge until the cows come home about how he did this/she did that but at the end of the day, QLD state law dictates that red and blue lights are reserved for the Police, emergency vehicles (ie- Ambulance + Fire Brigade) + other approved vehicles and you should be fined if you are caught with them.

Hey Scott, first of all let me apologize for replying so late, i am trying to get organised moving house & have so much to do between now & end of November think that it will be me who will be turning Blue ;) Yep that's what i thought too " CRAP " and there was no fine even though they gave me the option of their advice or the ticket :spiteful: which wasn't at all hard to decide :g:

after they followed me into the Petrol Station their attitude was disgusting, they definitely had it in for me big time, i just couldn't see the harm that i was doing having the light blue 3D Toyota emblem on the back but you nor i or anybody else for that matter can argue against the law unless you can prove your innocence which i am but in their eyes i am Guilty as Charged :wacko:

mind you it was not flashing or anything like that, but still they had to Chase after me while filling up the halo & the real Criminals are out there running a muck what did i do to deserve this :wacko:

i have learned a lot from this to find out any information before doing anything as i not wish to attract any more attention from the boys in BLUE :spiteful: if you want me to be honest with you think they have had it in for me coz my Car is different & while they were giving me their advice they had informed me that they have seen my car around well HELLOO nobody in Cairns is owning a Box quite like mine is why i get on a daily basis many looks, stares, finger pointing, laughs, & everything else that i have had to put up with but i am quite used to all that now i Think :g:

i got the biggest surprise of my Life today while shopping with a friend, we went shopping in my Halo as she doesn't even have a License & she is 30 years old i am her Chauffeur & she loves my Box, any way i better get to the point, after having a Cappuccino & a Banana Caramel muffin at Muffin Break we decided to go to another Shopping centre & i always park underneath, well i couldn't believe what i was seeing. there it was in all it's Glory another Rukus Halo my Twin ;) which had that so annoying Stick family on the left hand side no spoiler no nothing just plain as though it came straight out of the show room & looking over at the other Halo, i just couldn't even remember mine being just like that to me seems so long ago & 3 years is not that long ago really..

So there are 2 Halo's in Cairns but soon there will only be 1 :D Sometimes you just gotta deal with the Crap & move on ;)

Do what you want when you want. I say. If we followed every rule the cops come up with this would be a very boring forum indeed. If ya get pinned big deal. Won't be the last time. You just as likely to get pulled over by a cop that needs a defect quota with or without the .

Might as well turn the publics heads as well as the cop :)

I like you quirky bus and it's your and yours alone, so do as you please Sonia but don't be surprised if you see more blue lights behind you.

What bout Purple?