It Finally Arrives!

I am now the proud owner of a 2004 model Corolla Sportivo which i am proud to say at this very moment has NO rattles etc etc :D. Now lets see if they develop.

Absolutely AWESOME to drive, but then again, after driving a 1981 KA Laser for my whole driving life its gotta be a few major steps up!

hahah nup the smile is permanently etched into my face atm.

Some comments:

*** damn i never knew how damn annoying the reverse beeper thing is... sheesh... I'm sure its been asked before but i forget the answer... is there any way of killing it? I'm pretty sure someone said its hooked into something else so its pretty impossible to do... could be wrong.

It DOES need to be dropped.... BUT i'm gonna leave it for now.

I had the Nokia Bluetooth car kit installed today and its bloody awesome. One Button on your dash and nothing has to be drilled. AWESOME!

Welcome Tivo Matt :lol: , this car trully rocks! I bought mine in Feb 04 and has only 3500kms. Enjoy your car and let me know if you have any of the problems or "characteristics" we stated on this forum ;) . Especially the gearbox because that is my main problem now. Do you find it hard to shift fast at high revs? You probably shouldn't try it at the moment since its new but when you're ready try it and let me know if its hard to shift near 8000rpm :blink: I had the problem from Day 1 :(

Zee

Welcome Tivo Matt :lol: , this car trully rocks! I bought mine in Feb 04 and has only 3500kms. Enjoy your car and let me know if you have any of the problems or "characteristics" we stated on this forum ;) . Especially the gearbox because that is my main problem now. Do you find it hard to shift fast at high revs? You probably shouldn't try it at the moment since its new but when you're ready try it and let me know if its hard to shift near 8000rpm :blink: I had the problem from Day 1 :(

Zee

Well yeah... i haven't tried it... still running it in. I will probably give it a decent run in too so yeah it'll be a while for me. I also have a work car so the Tivo will be more of a weekend/afternoon/holiday car so it'll probably take me a while to rack the KM's up on it.

Anyways... i'll keep an ear out for the noises... i've been assured they will eventually show up in my car though.