How many scratches does your '05 Sportivo front lip have ?

Well I hate to admit it but there was this one time (no not at bank camp) where I ran over a cyclist and his back wheel put a huge scratch in my spoiler.

Cost me $200 for his wheel and a new saddle (lucky I had a spare at home to give him).

Luckily the big black mark on the bumper rubbed off with Mothers swirl and scratch remover.

I had just been training with the guy he went home by bike I went home in the car with the bike in the back but eventually he went home in the sportivo with both bikes in the back.

Oh the embarassment

My car was once stuck at the end of the curve of an uphil in my friend's apartment. So, the chassis under the front door was touching the concrete. Did a bit of a burnout to get out of the uphill.

I guess it would leave a big scratch there. It did shaved the concrete afterall.

Edited by Danz

one! and it just happened last Saturday. i scratched it bcoz i was delivering the door sills to CORZZA and it was just outside HIS DRIVEWAY!! so CORZZA you owe me something!! :) :lol:

LOL! im sorry! I told you not to come down.lol!

my car is lower than yours and iv never touched! You must have been doing a hell of a speed!

il get you a drink sometime! i know youi probably expecting a supercharger but that will have to wait!

one! and it just happened last Saturday. i scratched it bcoz i was delivering the door sills to CORZZA and it was just outside HIS DRIVEWAY!! so CORZZA you owe me something!! :) :lol:

LOL! im sorry! I told you not to come down.lol!

my car is lower than yours and iv never touched! You must have been doing a hell of a speed!

il get you a drink sometime! i know youi probably expecting a supercharger but that will have to wait!

Peter I want this!!

http://www.toyotamotorsport.com.au/rally/t...al/carspecs.asp

Edited by Dennis_ZZE122

Haha, I've got a funny story about this one.

When I first lower the car which was about 1000kms after I bought it, I took it straight for a spin from the garage that did it. Marcus was in the car with me and I was really enthusiastic about the stiffer and lower springs so I pushed the car hard to feel the difference. It was then that I saw a speed hump right in front of me, well needless to say I hit the brakes but a little too late so I had my first scratch then.

Since then my philosophy is, if you can see it standing up, it isn't there! :lol: :P :lol:

Haha, I've got a funny story about this one.

When I first lower the car which was about 1000kms after I bought it, I took it straight for a spin from the garage that did it. Marcus was in the car with me and I was really enthusiastic about the stiffer and lower springs so I pushed the car hard to feel the difference. It was then that I saw a speed hump right in front of me, well needless to say I hit the brakes but a little too late so I had my first scratch then.

Since then my philosophy is, if you can see it standing up, it isn't there! :lol: :P :lol:

in that case i am happy to say that i have none :D

front lip scratches....not sure....BUT! arrrggghhhhh.....look at my car's ****:

1) http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde..._gallery&id=781

2) http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde..._gallery&id=782

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :angry:

*looks at the car's **** again* :unsure:

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :angry:

no front bumper scratches...

the side skirts are lower then the front bumper... and the underbody is even lower again... and the exhaust piping is even lower than that :)

i got my first scuff (wont class it as a scratch) today on the underbody :)

damn mini speedhumps

im sure ill get some at some stage.. now that my cars been dumped

my front lip gets munched by my driveway if I'm not 100% accurate with the angle of entry... :angry:

drivers side skirt has a big scratch from a rock on the side of my parents driveway quite large but not too noticable...

Bonnet has about 100 pit marks and stone chips thanks to roadworks on the Sturt Highway just outside Wagga Wagga and 2 trucks going the other way (way faster then the posted 60km/h :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry: ) :ph34r: oh and track days don't help much either... :ph34r:

rear passenger door has key scratches (not deliberate keying) from a lady in the car park who was puttng her bag over her shoulder and fumbling the keys... AGAINST MY CAR!!! :blink::angry::angry::angry::angry: