Braided Brake Line/Hose.

Braided Brake Line/Hose; To Suit Toyota Corolla Sportivo Australian Specification.

Are replacement ADR compliant Braided Brake Line/Hose to Suit Toyota Corolla Sportivo Australian Specification available of do they have to be custom made?

If the replacement ADR compliant Braided Brake Line/Hose to Suit Toyota Corolla Sportivo Australian Specification ARE available, can someone please suggest the part numbers, manufacturer and where to purchase them?

Cheers

Omn1ponent.

p.s. I have searched on forum, a few owners have changed them, but details are omitted.

Edited by omn1potent

Hey Lucio has the cat had your tongue lately? :P Been rather quiet ;)

Just got back from my holidays mate...and yes that pussy has been sitting on my tongue lol

I can never look at your Girl friend again and not laugh after that comment... :P

Wrong Bill JSL :D

• 11 months later...
  • 7 years later...

Hi guys, bringing up another old thread but there is not too much I have been able to find. (or my searching skills are not so good! :)
Just wondering if these would fit the Corolla.

http://www.helperfor...zt231-2000.html

They are for the Celica but I know the Celica brake pads fit the Corolla so not sure if that applies to brake lines.

Thanks

Maybe just ask them mate. As for hel lines they are good quality. Had them on the evo but they didn't make much difference but I'm not sure if that's because the brakes on that car are good to start with

Hey, I rang them up already and they have absolutely no idea. I just can't get a definitive answer on whether the lines are the same size as the Celica ones.

If anyone can definitely confirm that would be great

Can't you just get some made up man? Can't be that expensive surely

There is a set on ebay but they are pretty expensive

Edited by Sebs

Yeah, they actually said that they can make them up but I need to send the front and rear hoses off the current car.

I might ring Toyota and see if the parts are the same. That will hopefully be a better option.

The HEL website has ones for Corolla T-Sport but again i'm not sure if they would fit.

Fair enough well if someone gets it done then we can all have them knocked up. Anyone on here that has already replaced their hoses and aren't using their old ones that will help out?

Yeah, that would be wicked. I still gotta ring Toyota and see if the original rubber hoses match up.

Alternatively, is there anyone in Queensland that is near the HEL factory?

HEL Performance Products
120a Hoskins Street
Sandgate
QLD 4017
AUSTRALIA

I've upgraded to Goodridge braided brake lines and have the original lines from a conquest model in a box in the garage somewhere.

Thanks but I'm not sure if the conquest and sportivo models had the same brake lines. Can anyone confirm?

In the meantime, what is your impression of goodridge?