Sydney Monthly Meet - Last Sat of every month at Villawood usual spot

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahah i just went to diX smith and got the $29 3km range one hahaha i wonder if its gonn actually work.

Yeh pete im thinking of towing my boat tonight so you can keep up hahaha :P

irked_125.gifirked_125.gifirked_125.gif

I tell you what u tow me :)

Justin you better be coming!!

Hahah i just went to diX smith and got the $29 3km range one hahaha i wonder if its gonn actually work.

Yeh pete im thinking of towing my boat tonight so you can keep up hahaha :P

thats the same one I bought for mario ...

pete and I got the uniden twin pack ... pretty much the same price as buyin 2 of those single ones

yeah those cheapo uniden ones arent too bad... better than any of the other cheap brands, but obviously the worst of the unidens...

i got a pair, ill bring them both tonight if i end up coming.

does anyone wanna meet at the showground road maccas bout 7.30?

i wont be able to stay at villawood long, cos i have a party to go to...

and can someone fill me in on why pete's corolla only has 93kw? what model is it? levin?

yeah those cheapo uniden ones arent too bad... better than any of the other cheap brands, but obviously the worst of the unidens...

i got a pair, ill bring them both tonight if i end up coming.

does anyone wanna meet at the showground road maccas bout 7.30?

i wont be able to stay at villawood long, cos i have a party to go to...

and can someone fill me in on why pete's corolla only has 93kw? what model is it? levin?

the from 05 oct builds all have 93kw.

anyway a few of us are meeting at showground maccas 7.30!

Yeah great cruise but... where the hell did we end up?!

After zooming around those curves and flying down the freeway the scariest part was 30 seconds from home when 2 cops saw me do 80 through a roundabout. Luckily they couldn't be bothered pulling me over.

But yeah, very impressed with the cruise. It was really good, I'll definately be going to more!

EDIT: I think that dead end street was Cal Close in Mooney Mooney Creek or West Gosford. If it is damn that was a hell of a long drive distance.

Edited by iniff

hi guys its michelle. How was your cruise last night. Did anyone take pics? if not how come?

Damn where'd you all drive to? OH84BY got lots of bugs on it now. hehehe. Must have been through the bush or something. Mark says we definately gotta lower our car (he wins). He couldn't keep up cause OH84By got too much body roll. hehehe. We gonna buy a proper cv before the next meet. hehe. No signal to call ppl out there. Lucky Mark found 3 others and Dennis with gps. hehe. and he still couldn't keep up with you guys. hehehe

Mark says a good turn out though.

Hope next time i can come too. And maybe they'll be more chicks too.

What colour tints and / or % you all want so we can ask his mate.

Edited by OH84BY

Mario and Dennis were flying .... esp after the bridge ... ( was pushing hard to keep and catch them ... coz I think they were trying to catch the rest of you guys)

it was a real good drive though ... gave the new tyres a good workout

where did you guys end up ...

I think next time we should set up mini meet point along the way to regroup and a final meet point .. .eg like last nite .. but tell every one... so even if the group splits up we know where to go ..

thornleigh was a good point .. and then the truck stop ...

but by the time I got there, a chunk of the group had just left

and 2 more points for next time !! ...

1. Get fuel before

2. Leave earlier !!!

but other than that !! .. I wanna do it again !!!

Well guys that has to be one of the best cruises we have gone on definately the kuringai-nasho is much better than the bundeena-nasho (MUCH SAFER)!!! :) Although i do love the hair pins at bundeena 35km/hr ones :P It was hillarious being at the back of the main bunch when going through the nasho i saw all the taillights go around a blind corner then there was a little gap between the car infront of me all of a sudden i saw that red monaro i was thinking crap now im gonna be stuck behind him as soon as i flew around the corner he just went straight to the side with absolutey no hessitation :lol: :D :P i was thinking to myself man he must have been scarred to see that many cars racing up his A$5~!!!! :lol::blink: :D :P

It would have been much bigger too there were a few guys from canberra that arnt on the forum they were hoping to make it last night as well !!!!! NEXT TIME GUYS MORE PEOPLE!!!

Well guys that has to be one of the best cruises we have gone on definately the kuringai-nasho is much better than the bundeena-nasho (MUCH SAFER)!!! :) Although i do love the hair pins at bundeena 35km/hr ones :P It was hillarious being at the back of the main bunch when going through the nasho i saw all the taillights go around a blind corner then there was a little gap between the car infront of me all of a sudden i saw that red monaro i was thinking crap now im gonna be stuck behind him as soon as i flew around the corner he just went straight to the side with absolutey no hessitation :lol: :D :P i was thinking to myself man he must have been scarred to see that many cars racing up his A$5~!!!! :lol::blink: :D :P

It would have been much bigger too there were a few guys from canberra that arnt on the forum they were hoping to make it last night as well !!!!! NEXT TIME GUYS MORE PEOPLE!!!

Yeah that monaro was very good! Bill was up his ***** then there were like 7 cars so he pulld over and we all shot past.

suggestion: We organize a cruise to wisemans ferry! (day cruise) There is a nice open park where we can park off and BBQ or there is a shop where you can buy some food! only 45km from castle hill.

HEy GUys, Had great fun, think i wore my new tyres in hahahha

Anyhow. I think we should leave early as well. We should have a drag aday at wicked wensdays at WSID in a month or some when it cools down. Hope everyone will be up for it.

p.s me and Bill(xoom) are thinking of going down to The creek this wensday just to check it out and see what cars are racing? Let us know if you wanna come?

definately a good run, loved the road couldnt get enough of it had to slow it down cause my gf was feeling the chips she just had coming back up! :lol:

also apologise, yes.... i was the one that asked to fill up for petrol , i wasnt goona come... but at the end when i saw all the sportivos going.... i said wat the hell... :D

i agree with Pete we should have a Day time meet have a BBQ ... :D

HEy GUys, Had great fun, think i wore my new tyres in hahahha

Funny how when you in a gbig group on the freeway you look down and your doing 160 and it feels like 100 hahaha

Anyhow. I think we should leave early as well. We should have a drag aday at wicked wensdays at WSID in a month or some when it cools down. Hope everyone will be up for it.

p.s me and Bill(xoom) are thinking of going down to The creek this wensday just to check it out and see what cars are racing? Let us know if you wanna come?

You guys are NUTS!!!!

there I was just clamly cruising back down the freeway when all of a sudden 20 corollas come screaming passed... how could I not join in :P

Sunny your mate in the Familia is a lot of fun :)

showed him what a lightly tuned Sportivo could do :P

Brilliant cruise though, I love that road.

Pete the Wisemans Ferry Run sounds like a good plan. I've still got LOTS of drinks left from the last BBQ we did so I'll bring them along to sell again. Someone elses turn to arrange the food though ;)

all of a sudden i saw that red monaro i was thinking crap now im gonna be stuck behind him as soon as i flew around the corner he just went straight to the side with absolutey no hessitation :lol: :D :P i was thinking to myself man he must have been scarred to see that many cars racing up his A$5~!!!! :lol::blink: :D :P

Yeah that monaro was very good! Bill was up his ***** then there were like 7 cars so he pulld over and we all shot past.

Yeah the poor red monaro i got to him about 2-3 mins before the rest of u guys turned up and so he gave it a bit of flack to try and pull away ..... let me emphasis the word "TRY" and in the end i was happy he just gave up as i wasnt even going for it and he had nothing .... u just cant keep those big commo's on the road through twisties ....