Sydney Monthly Meet - Last Sat of every month at Villawood usual spot

these guys gave me a hard time too!

Gave u a hard time ..... dude we were revving u up so u can give ur 93kwatter a bit more gas so u can keep up :P :P :P :P :P :P

LOL!!! im sacred of the cops here! haha! they will give me ***** cos im from SA! then double my fine lol!

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

these guys gave me a hard time too!

Gave u a hard time ..... dude we were revving u up so u can give ur 93kwatter a bit more gas so u can keep up :P :P :P :P :P :P

LOL!!! im sacred of the cops here! haha! they will give me ***** cos im from SA! then double my fine lol!

And rightly so .... i mean producing crappy build quality out of that country should automatically mean all fines in australia should double for you :P :P :P :P :P :P :P (j/k)

Anyway..

c u guys on Saturday...for the first time...

just look for the guy standing on his own :D

cool. I'll see you there. it's my first meet in a while. Haven't you been on the forums for quite some time now?

Actually thats a good point ....

Ok people to avoid the drama's of the last cruise GO GET UR SELF A CB RADIO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i mean u can get a twin pack for peanuts now and a really good one for less than $100 from dickies so make sure u bring urs with u .....

northy you crack me up

when my commodore sees the same amount of mods as yours LOL

ive seen commodores with twice as many mods as yours and there not blowing motors (i think that your PFC was a waste of money the unichip even without the extra revs and half the price is still keeping up if not going quicker

ive seen bill and dave going for it

and also ive seen better results coming from a different type of computer wich ive been asked not to mention you know what it is ;)

also who cares how mny KW per LITRE my motor is actually downtuned somehwat more than 40kw minimum

where as your car is tuned and really doesnt have much more room for improvment at all

ill spend 4 or 5 grand on my car and run high 11s low 12s everyday of the week when your still struggling to get into the 14s

oh by the way its not KW that wins races buddy its torque

as for silverbullet xoom didint say the direct words illegal racing but he has been challenging me and me and runx to a race for weeks whats the difference hes still tlking about racing isnt he

anyway who asked you to join the convo this is a sydney meet you cant even make it anyways

and to finish it all off i better not get blown for starting a holden verse toyota argument cus it wasnt me that started it honestly im not interested in the argument

and also i was playing around with bill everytime i get started its cus 1 of you two wanna be try hards and put me down for no reason, you think your better than us cus your MODs of a chat sight

LOL personally i think your both keyboard warriors AKA losers

northy you crack me up

when my commodore sees the same amount of mods as yours LOL

ive seen commodores with twice as many mods as yours and there not blowing motors (i think that your PFC was a waste of money the unichip even without the extra revs and half the price is still keeping up if not going quicker

ive seen bill and dave going for it

and also ive seen better results coming from a different type of computer wich ive been asked not to mention you know what it is ;)

also who cares how mny KW per LITRE my motor is actually downtuned somehwat more than 40kw minimum

where as your car is tuned and really doesnt have much more room for improvment at all

ill spend 4 or 5 grand on my car and run high 11s low 12s everyday of the week when your still struggling to get into the 14s

oh by the way its not KW that wins races buddy its torque

as for silverbullet xoom didint say the direct words illegal racing but he has been challenging me and me and runx to a race for weeks whats the difference hes still tlking about racing isnt he

anyway who asked you to join the convo this is a sydney meet you cant even make it anyways

and to finish it all off i better not get blown for starting a holden verse toyota argument cus it wasnt me that started it honestly im not interested in the argument

and also i was playing around with bill everytime i get started its cus 1 of you two wanna be try hards and put me down for no reason, you think your better than us cus your MODs of a chat sight

LOL personally i think your both keyboard warriors AKA losers

ahh once again you have shown just how little you really know.

Don't suppose you've got a flannel and a HSV cap and a HSV "I just want one" sticker on your car and also the little boy pi55ing on the Ford logo too. From what we know about you that's the kinda picture you paint to us up here in Brisbane as we've never met you and everytime you hit the key board "warrior" our forum gets these smelly brown stains all over the threads you comment on. <_<

"GROUP buY"

I can organise a group buy for this, PM me if you interested.

Maybe if we can get the group buy going, two people can share the cost of 1 pair and each get 1 handset.

i dont mind dan..... not sure if we can ge them buy sat....

"GROUP buY"

Man ... everything is a group buy for you ! :) :)

dont forget to bring the eyelids on sat !

Thanks

wat can i say..... :D ... i luuUuuuv "group buys"!! if it wasnt for them.... i wouldnt have any of the parts i have on my car now...... :P

Don't suppose you've got a flannel and a HSV cap and a HSV "I just want one" sticker on your car and also the little boy pi55ing on the Ford logo too. From what we know about you that's the kinda picture you paint to us up here in Brisbane as we've never met you and everytime you hit the key board "warrior" our forum gets these smelly brown stains all over the threads you comment on. <_<

*wOoT*wOot* :D

"GROUP buY"

Man ... everything is a group buy for you ! :) :)

dont forget to bring the eyelids on sat !

Thanks

You wanna share the price??

Guys please All this conflict is doing nothing! can we just drop it now! Justin they just messing with you!!

Yeah. chill it guys. MrGen3, northy's a good bloke. I'm sure everyone is just clowning with you (abit of tongue in cheek) no need to get personal.

Chill pillz everyone!

with that said...I took my friend (a VK Calais owner) out for a ride in my car last night. he wants one now! hahaha

Edited by qkslvr

F%$k this forum is getting way to serious.

I think we should have a TOC NSW VS QLD drag day somewhere half way hahahhaaha SO we can settle this :P

Nar more to meet everyone and lose the tension.

I'd love to go up for the mazda Vs Toyota day. Do they really think their sp23's have a chance agaist a stivo? hahahaha

Edited by SyxXPaC

ANY WHO GUYS LETS ALL RELAX!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY MEET THIS SATURDAY!!!!!!

(I saw in the latest ***** Smith catalogue they had a 4 pack of the UNIDEN 0.5W)I think they were around $150ish or sum thing like that) :lol:

*DAMN IT i cant say D1CK??????? :blink: Mr Smith is unhappy with this!!! <_< Has anyone seen his Oz owned and made products such as his brand of copy "red head " matches called "D1#K-heads!!!!! And he also made a range of cheese as well but you can figure out the rest!!!! :lol: :D :P :blink: Abit gross Mr Smith!!!!LOL

Edited by "RuNx"

Whats the strength of those sunny?

Remember il be 2km behind you guys! :P

Damn i was coming back from the city and this chic in a white 1990 honde prelude Si 4WS.

She was giving it a real go!Besides the fact she almost took me off the road! those things move! anyone know what power they make?

HONDA, PRELUDE, SI (4WS) Coupe

Cylinders 4

Capacity (cm3) 1958

Power (kW) 106

Max Power 106kW @ 6000rpm

Torque (Nm) 174

Max Torque 174Nm @ 4500rpm

Kerb mass (kg) 1130

Man if u cant get a 90 Prelude ill def lien up against you.ahahaha

i can usually get a length on first gear

My mate at work has a 92 Prelude SI which is specs below and we are neck and neck. its all about power to weight when the specs are so close.

Capacity (cm3) 2258

Power (kW) 118

Max Power 118kW @ 5800rpm

Torque (Nm) 209

Max Torque 209Nm @ 4500rpm

Kerb mass (kg) 1290