Ciao

Danthuyer

For those of you who dont know. I am leaving the forums.

Work and personal changes mean less time for both my beloved car and community.

The 'snowflake' is going up for sale shortly PLEASE dont ask me if I am selling any parts seperatly off of it...BECAUSE IM NOT!

It's been great to see thi site grow over the past couple of years.

Steve - Thank you so much for you assistance over the years. Keep up the good work

Peekay / Ilivfor6 - Thanks for all the assistance in the beginning guys. I'd like to think that we all helped each other get the first gen of mods for these cars into the open and let the community know about them.

Shaohaok - Mate you are a legend. Was great building up our 2 cars at the sametime up here in Brisbane :)

Northy - Great Bloke and funny as hell keep up the good work and hope all the R+D works well for you

Rollamods - The guruschwarmy of things to do to rollas. Cant wait to see marks car when it's finished :)

MAP81 - thanks for all your help to mate. and sorry about the prolonged 'water' jokes

AZZA - You are a GIT! but your a top bloke and a straight shooter

OZViking - you luky bugger ......lotus...enough said]

ZOOM - Thank you for all your calls and correspondanceoverthe years. you really do 'look into' your work

Silvabullet - one word.......................... CES!!!!!

Sportiv - patience my child......."if you build it...he will come"

All the sydney boys - Thanks for the warm welcomewhen I was down there. I may be comingback in April also

ScreaminRolla - Thanks for all the friendly competition with the 1/4 mile mate. Good luck with the SillyCar

To everyone I forgot to mention and the rest of the community. THIS IS the best place to be for info on ZZE122 / ZZE123 tunning etc. Dont let this place go down hill ......I'm sure you wont. Thank you all for the memories.

Ciao

Sads

Craig mate your a lift-a-holic through n through if ever i've seen one ..... Even though ur kicking the habit now ur an addict and i know u'll be back ;) ;) ;) .... Mate when u come down to sydney look us up and we'll c if we can get ur money back at aqua golf ;) ;) ;)

Craig. What can I say I'm dumb founded.

I was just some old dude who bought a Stivo then had it recalled. Looked up some details on the web to find out what it was all about and found this site and some really nice people.

Thanks for all the invites to events who'd have thought I would have put my car on a dyno and done a run with it and got to drive the legendary Snowflake.

Thanks again for the help with the computer and wireless network (hope you enjoyed those beers).

Got to say I couldn't live without the Stivo without getting some thing better or similar power and fun hopefully you won't be too long doing that.

All the jokes (the Rollagirl thing) you will be missed. Best of luck with the future. Don't stay away too long or I might just drift away myself to http://www.mtbdirt.com.au

Edited by mtbrider

dude, u can always still hang around.

erm... like me! i've moved on 2 cars since i sold the stivo.

every forum needs a raving h0m0, northy isn't doin too well, so we need you! :P

so wat u going to get next?

get a video of your last lift experience, it's worth it!

oh and would u have any parts for sale? ;)

Mate I made my first post on this forum and you had me on the phone within 24 hrs wanting to know all that I had done to my car and why. :lol: Funny things have happened since then and we've managed to develop things for our cars not as individuals but as a team of sorts and all the hard work and times when I thought about throwing it in right at the start but it was your youthful enthuisiasm and willingness to help that made me keep looking and finding "the answers" to bringing performance mods for our cars that some talked about a reality. B)

It was you that got me involved in this site as a somewhat computer illiterate member :blink: ..... how times have changed... I now know a little more about computers and forums :P Anyway we all will have to move on sometime and it's looking like it's your turn so move on mate and get your woman into line and sort your priorities and get your butt back on here :P

Only joking good luck and if you need any tips for hiding "parts for the car receipts" drop me a line ;)

I have ways grasshopper I have ways.....

One last time the thing you'll always be remembered for......

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showuser=104

Sorry to see you off Sads...

But anyway, from sunny...ahem, not so sunny England... good luck

PS: I'll be back next week....

whats doing craigsan,, youve moved out and u still owe me eight thousand beers..

heres an idea get xanthe a cheap little fiesta or barina you take the paseo off her hands and spend a lazy 6grand or so and drop a 2zz in it and then you can still have your fun...

cheers buddy.. speak soon