Sydney Monthly Meet - Last Sat of every month at Villawood usual spot

But thats the thing guys who gives a Sh17 what a person is driving i can bring out mates with 360 modenas a very quick NSX etc......But has everyone forgotten??? :blink: THIS IS A MEET AND CRUISE THIS ISNT A RACE!!!! We all know that we shouldnt be racing on the street and on all the meets and cruises we have had yes their are a few people that get happy and try and race anything that comes their way but in general we all just take it easy i dont know what every-one is worried about IT'S NOT A COMPETITION OR A RACE!!! :) :D

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IT'S NOT A COMPETITION OR A RACE!!! :) :D

So says the guy who double clutches every gear change :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

But thats the thing guys who gives a Sh17 what a person is driving i can bring out mates with 360 modenas a very quick NSX etc......But has everyone forgotten??? :blink: THIS IS A MEET AND CRUISE THIS ISNT A RACE!!!! We all know that we shouldnt be racing on the street and on all the meets and cruises we have had yes their are a few people that get happy and try and race anything that comes their way but in general we all just take it easy i dont know what every-one is worried about IT'S NOT A COMPETITION OR A RACE!!! :) :D

Bring them along then sunny! As long as it donesnt get out of hand like iv seen at the toy mods cruises!

Heheh we're nt modz we are a different class ahead of em TOCA POWER muahahhaha

its should be cool, weve never had any problems before...

except for the Davie Street Group....hahaha bring back memories of the good old dayz keke

:D

cos we dont bring enough attention to ourselves...

i didnt go on the cruise last time, but sitting there enjoying my 4 points in the left hand lane while you guys scream past on woodville road... i dont think anyone else on the road noticed :P

Edited by blue_rolla

justin - mate you coming to this meet ... I got a mate who is keen to meet you ..

Who would that be?

Ya mum ... hahah :P

he's another commy owner .. but dont know if he will come to the meet .. might go aqua golf if we decide to do something this weekend ...

went out to aqua golf after Al Palmer's Toyota show with my brother!!!

was great fun, 1st time out there and almost got the $100 and $20 a heap of times... but always missing by |------| that much

count us in for the OP as well. as long as there are as jason said before little check points along the way for all us non stivos out there. hehe.

hopefully i ( michelle ) will be going to this one. anyone else wanna bring their other halfs.......?

hehe. please. u guys can have mark in ur cars so he feels the 'lift' we hear so much about. he might even want to convert afterward. hehehe.

i'll drive the WOMEN!!! so no one gets nautious this time. hehe. as we all know women are more sensible drivers. and not agressive on our roads. :D

:) from mish !!!

Edited by OH84BY

i'll drive the WOMEN!!! so no one gets nautious this time. hehe. as we all know women are more sensible drivers. and not agressive on our road. :D

You sure about that? I've seen some crazy chics on the road!

I can be abit of a lead foot my self when my beast wants to go haha :P

At the meet are they mostly new cars? i'll fell kinda out of place if i decide to go coz mine's old :lol:

I only live a few streets away from the meet point and visit regularly lol

I'm wanting to get some of those stickers pref 2 small ones if thats ok?

i'll drive the WOMEN!!! so no one gets nautious this time. hehe. as we all know women are more sensible drivers. and not agressive on our road. :D

You sure about that? I've seen some crazy chics on the road!

I can be abit of a lead foot my self when my beast wants to go haha :P

At the meet are they mostly new cars? i'll fell kinda out of place if i decide to go coz mine's old :lol:

I only live a few streets away from the meet point and visit regularly lol

I'm wanting to get some of those stickers pref 2 small ones if thats ok?

Come along .. no harm ...

what do you drive ... so we know to look out for it

i feel out of place because my car is about 400 metres off the ground. damn stock toyota ride heights.

we can feel left out together ...

we can hide our heads between the tyre and the car .. :P

car is soo damn high I need sherpas to help climb in

hhehehe. ours a 4WD compared to all of urs. hehehe. lets still go on the cruise us non sportivos/ stock heighted cars can travel together at the back of the pact and we'll make sure we wait for each other. heheheh. the check points jason mentioned r a good idea. :D

maybe we'll bring our toyota spacia van too so we'll kick ***** on all height issues. :P

please note the picture below: ( our 4WD )

justin - mate you coming to this meet ... I got a mate who is keen to meet you ..

Who would that be?

he's another commy owner .. but dont know if he will come to the meet .. might go aqua golf if we decide to do something this weekend ...

Hey leave mothers out of this!!!

Im a mother @#$*er

Who would that be?

Hey leave mothers out of this!!!

Im a mother @#$*er

huh .... ????

count us in for the OP as well. as long as there are as jason said before little check points along the way for all us non stivos out there. hehe.

yay!! 3 for the old pac!!

hopefully i ( michelle ) will be going to this one. anyone else wanna bring their other halfs.......?

hehe. please. u guys can have mark in ur cars so he feels the 'lift' we hear so much about. he might even want to convert afterward. hehehe.

Mish if you come, i will bring my other half.. Please keep her company, i dont want to go home early. :lol:

hehe. if i'm there of course i will keep her company. will try my best to come. gotta find a baby sitter first. hehe

please guys dont forget to bring ur camera's.

from mish :D

Edited by OH84BY

Even if it old its still a Toyota isnt it??

and this is this is the TOCA meet...

so there is no reason why should feel out of place...

i feel out of place cos i have only been to one meet...

Sounds welcoming i hope ,it's a Toyo Corona you'll spot it a mile away :P needs some fixing to do haha some muffler bit feel off yesterday sounds really loud like a sports car now. I have to get a new exhaust put on im going sports :D so it worked out well now lets hope the car stays together 4 that :P

Even if it old its still a Toyota isnt it??

and this is this is the TOCA meet...

so there is no reason why should feel out of place...

i feel out of place cos i have only been to one meet...

Sounds welcoming i hope ,it's a Toyo Corona you'll spot it a mile away :P needs some fixing to do haha some muffler bit feel off yesterday sounds really loud like a sports car now. I have to get a new exhaust put on im going sports :D so it worked out well now lets hope the car stays together 4 that :P

is that the 92 imported corona? does it say SF on the back in a green light?