Sydney Monthly Meet - Last Sat of every month at Villawood usual spot

sigh... i wanna come for the 1st time....

but i have to work on both wkends... starting at 5am..... :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

What do you do?

just go after work..... :D

im filling in for my bro... he owns a newsagent... and wont b working the whole frickin wkend!!!

i did that once on new yrs day...... damn... it was bad...

im gonna deliver paper in the morning for my bro soon...

im gonna b like... that initial D dude....... delivering paper... not tofu... :D

Edited by XploShun

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am another whiteline group buyer, if my parts are ok to be brought along I will be at maccas at 8pm give or take:)

Whats the quickest way to villawood these days? Motorways or Parramatta road? I am coming from Surry Hills and dont travel that way often.

Go down Parramatta Road...turn left on to Liverpool Road and hit the gas for the next 500000000 km's...

then do a right at woodville rd and ur there..

:D

Going this way is probably the quickest from Slurry Hills.

From memory there are two speed cameras, both on the hume highway between ashfield and enfield.

Alternative route would be M5, get off at Henry Lawson Dr, and drive up towards Parramatta.

Henry Lawson Dr becomes Woodville Rd @ the Hume Highway intersection (There is also a red light camera here as well)

Edited by neK

i will be there too - with my new wheels... oh man ive had them for like 5 days and i already chipped the paint off 2 of them from driving down this gravel road to get to the beach... so ****** off...

anyway i hope we do aqua golf on saturday night - itd be awesome, take some back roads out to penrith..

you guys can see my new ICE at the meet too... i think its original for a corolla...

Hey Guys,

Just wanting to ensure all is still going ahead for the meet up tomorrow night (Sat 25 Mar)

Also just wanting to know what time the meet is for ??????

Hey Indicent, will you be there with the throwover orders for the rest of us :)

Cheers

Hey Guys,

Just wanting to ensure all is still going ahead for the meet up tomorrow night (Sat 25 Mar)

Also just wanting to know what time the meet is for ??????

Hey Indicent, will you be there with the throwover orders for the rest of us :)

Cheers

Yes it is on for tomorrow .. and we start arrive around 8 pm ..

and mario better damn well have them ..

or we'll make him drive home :) :) :)

hope it dosent rain !!!!

and i dont mind golf either ..

I am another whiteline group buyer, if my parts are ok to be brought along I will be at maccas at 8pm give or take:)

Whats the quickest way to villawood these days? Motorways or Parramatta road? I am coming from Surry Hills and dont travel that way often.

Hume Highway or Parramatta Rd would be nearly the same, i always take Hume Highway coz i think its abit quicker. But are cameras so be careful. Always see nice cars driving down that way. :P

i will be there too - with my new wheels... oh man ive had them for like 5 days and i already chipped the paint off 2 of them from driving down this gravel road to get to the beach... so ****** off...

anyway i hope we do aqua golf on saturday night - itd be awesome, take some back roads out to penrith..

you guys can see my new ICE at the meet too... i think its original for a corolla...

Get some touch up paint!

ok if this was gonna be a natio run or a an OP run i was actually not gonna come along as i have an early one on sunday morning .... but if its an aqua golf night i might head out and bash a bucket of balls .....