Sydney Monthly Meet - Last Sat of every month at Villawood usual spot

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's was great meeting everyone on last night. Corzza those wheels look great, I couldn't believe how clean your car is, it virtually glows red under the car park lights.

Thats only coz pete is Ana| ....

Quote " oh no .. its raining .. better go home to wipe the water off"

PANSY !!! ... you belong in a wheelie bin ... (bill .... i wont be satisfied until we do this !!!! :) )

and ... we need more sedans to come along ! .. I cant be the only one !!!

It's was great meeting everyone on last night. Corzza those wheels look great, I couldn't believe how clean your car is, it virtually glows red under the car park lights.

Thanks alot mate! meguiars polish works wonders!! now for the tint & neons and im happy!

Jason i do that just to pi$$ you off! but i do like a clean car!

hi everyone!!! its mish. now that the monthly meet is over...... anyone wana put forward a preffered date for a day crusie / bbq to wisemans ferry or where ever? how about the weekend of april 15?

let me know what u all think.. thanks

Edited by OH84BY

hi everyone!!! its mish. now that the monthly meet is over...... anyone wana put forward a preffered date for a day crusie / bbq to wisemans ferry or where ever? how about the weekend of april 15?

thats a tough weekend for a cruise ..

its easter weekend and double demrit points ..

Hey Guys, I miss a few of the red lights and that was the end of the night. I didn't know where was the place

Sorry about that man, you went off in front of us and pulled into the Maccas just on the Camden Valley Way intersection, just where our cruise really started... Who'd have thought we could find twisties between Villawood and Penrith ;)

Great night out at aqua golf though, we should do a bit more of the social things to between the big cruise meets, it was a great night all up :)

Hey Guys,

It was great to finally meet alot of you and to put a face to the name.

Thanks again Mario for organsing the TRD throwovers and I'm now looking forward to the next meet and/or cruise.

I'll try and remember to bring my camera next time so guys make sure your Rolla's are lookin' hotter than hot! :P (Hopefully the Bunnings lights will be on again!)

Yeah we must do some serious planning cos we also want to do a drive through to Canberra.

Yeah we must do some serious planning cos we also want to do a drive through to Canberra.

well its all good if we cant on that w/end.......any other suggestions to a date?

we could have the day cruise to canberra and leave early enough and just have the bbq when we get there......kill 2 birds with one stone then....

btw.......its still mish.. :D

let me know what date.......

Canberra cruise... great idea!!! we just had our first little meet, met up, drooled over our corollas then went to another car show and drooled over italian exotics like a lambo gallardo, couple of nice ferrari's, and my favourite, 2 lancia delta intergrale's. mmmmmmm!!

but yes, cruise would be good, we could organise the bbq part if u would like, and when u get here we could go somewhere and work it all out. start posting suggestions guys!!!

OK ..

well i can work out times and a route for a Gosford cruise via wisemans ferry .. (losts of twisties !!! and freeway home to stretch the legs !!)

and then all we need to do is to work out a date ...

ill create a new thread when Ive worked it out and see what you all think ..

If you guys want to do a canberra cruise can someone from the south work it out coz I dont know the area ..

By the way ... and forum members who live in / or know the gosford area well can you pm me please ..

so I know who I can ask some questions while I plan this out ..

Cheers

Jase

OK ..

well i can work out times and a route for a Gosford cruise via wisemans ferry .. (losts of twisties !!! and freeway home to stretch the legs !!)

and then all we need to do is to work out a date ...

ill create a new thread when Ive worked it out and see what you all think ..

If you guys want to do a canberra cruise can someone from the south work it out coz I dont know the area ..

By the way ... and forum members who live in / or know the gosford area well can you pm me please ..

so I know who I can ask some questions while I plan this out ..

Cheers

Jase

Lets get together with bill & dylan and sort something out! We could go via windsor which is a nice rural drive with twisties. But the real twisties are on the otherside of the ferry! so we will have lunch before we cross.

Hey guys as I was leaving yesterday I heard someone say "where's mr tall going?" hahaha

I aint big on Aqua Golf, me and a friend went for a cruise into the city. :P :D

wisemans sounds good though! and canberra even better as we can meet the canberra guys.

Hey guys as I was leaving yesterday I heard someone say "where's mr tall going?" hahaha

wisemans sounds good though! and canberra even better as we can meet the canberra guys.

thats probably cos they dont make clubs for people who are 7ft! :)

only playing!

thats probably cos they dont make clubs for people who are 7ft! :)

only playing!

hahahahaha ahhh, its funny because its true :P

You should see me attempt mini golf :lol:

haha yeah the biggest clubs at aqua golf are about my size, you would have trouble..

after that cruise to penrith last night im in for pretty much anything we decide to go on :P

speaking of the canberra cruise though, i was talking to some people and the reckon theres a few ways to go that are much more 'scenic' (twisties), but they obviously take a few hours to do... i say we go the slow way down there, meet up with the ACT boys, and then take the highway back into sydney... maybe we could do that for our april meet on the 29th- do canberra day cruise, then meet at villawood... it would be a massive day of driving thats for sure.. but im up for it!

if u guys were keen for a meet, we could probably even organise to do something halfway? then its not so far for u guys, and u could make it back for your meet or whatever. anyone know of some good towns halfway between syd and canberra? i know there is berrima but thats a bit small... maybe we could meet at that huge maccas and shell servo at exeter on the highway or something?

now there's an idea

how about meeting at Nowra then taking the twisties back to canberra it'll be a long drive but a good one. please look at the map i attach and tell me what u think..

now there's an idea

how about meeting at Nowra then taking the twisties back to canberra it'll be a long drive but a good one. please look at the map i attach and tell me what u think..

if you really want twisties, and the canberra guys can back this up, the best road is from canberra to batemans bay. The kings hwy that goes from the clyde mt. That road is crazy SH!t