Toyota Corolla Sportivo Rear Skirt

blow the exhaust on it for a bit to warm the plastic up and cut it with a Stanley knife...

use one of those thin coping saws .. i think its called coping saw ... it looks like a letter D with a thin blade inside and its serrated .. it allows u to cut smooth shapes rather than straight lines... use wet and dry sandpaper to sand back any rough bits afterwards

and yes.. leave ur car exhaust blowing for a while to heat the plastic!

Hope that helps

i took my car down to the local shop at Stafford and got them to extend my tip for me... cost $30 and i think it looks pretty good...

DSC00141.jpg

Looks good mate, and its good to see that I'm not the only parranoid pole parker. Jebus, i don't reckon you could get closer to the left if you tried, love it!!

JC

Edited by -JC-

i took my car down to the local shop at Stafford and got them to extend my tip for me... cost $30 and i think it looks pretty good...

DSC00141.jpg

Looks good mate, and its good to see that I'm not the only parranoid pole parker. Jebus, i don't reckon you could get closer to the left if you tried, love it!!

JC

Im pretty sure thats the right hand side.... may i be seeing things tho?

JC

Im pretty sure thats the right hand side.... may i be seeing things tho?

BURN!@ :lol:

DSC00141.jpg

JC

:D didnt think that was the left...!

Edited by 2bnvd

DSC00141.jpg

JC

Yeah, the other left. I knew what I meant . . . . . .lol.

JC

Now it depends if the car is infront and ur looking at it like in da photo or if u have the car at ur back .... then it could pretty much be ur left :P :P :P :P .... Now that the topic has been de-railed n dragged way off topic .... Can anyone else suggest anything to help our good friend here .....

JC

Now it depends if the car is infront and ur looking at it like in da photo or if u have the car at ur back .... then it could pretty much be ur left :P :P :P :P .... Now that the topic has been de-railed n dragged way off topic .... Can anyone else suggest anything to help our good friend here .....

Don't get a rear skirt :P :P

JC

Don't get a rear skirt :P :P

? Dude cut a hole and line it with carbon or porcelin if need be. Eassssyyyyy. However...I can understand your viewpoint. I think the rear skirt completes the kit and is worth the screw around. Other people don't think so tho. Meh. More money for something else I guess (i.e: CAI)