Are you an EMO ?

perthcamry

The amount of EMO bands that my old band Pragmatic had to play with live was ridiculous. We were this Alternative 'Smashing Pumpkins/Tool/APC/Vast/NIN' driven band. The EMO's were...well boring. All their songs were the same, with lyrics like - 'Just nail me inside a coffin, I want to die with you here with my hollow heart' WTF?!?!

203292021_l.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

emo pants HAHAHAHA

dude tom how are we guys supposed to fit in them??? seriously. I 'attempted' to try on a pair to see. I needed a machine or something to help me.

oh and btw charms, just never grow a mop top and you'll be fine. oh and never wear bright pink or green with black emo pants. oooooo and one more, don't have a bag that has all these random emo badges on it like 'screw the mainstream', 'rebel' and 'i like poking badgers with spoons'.

i wear skinnys [emo pants as you's say] and im not emo.

the way i see emo people are, the ones who crave attention by "being different in a way that is stupid" lolololol

thats just my interpritation. it may mean nothing. but i think its damn funny

GET OVER IT AND BE HAPPY YOU FOOLS!!!

[for all the people who live in Melbourne, go to Flinders st. Station one day, and just look at them all sitting around the front, doing nothing, being miserable, and laugh!]

oh icic...................Depressed little sh17$ they should be so lucky to be alive!!! If they are so drepressed about being in this sick world i wish they all go do themselves in!!!kekekekekekekeke i hate people that feel sorry for themselves when they are in a better position then other people that are content with having nothing!

OMGGGGGGGGG

i fkn hate HIM so much!!!

all the songs sound the same!!!

very EMO. as well as "The Used" and "My Chemical Romance"

both great examples of EMO bands

Waaaaahahahahahaha lol. Stupid Villie Valo. Imagine how many kids he's depressed with his sick music. Now that's a scary thought.

oh icic...................Depressed little sh17$ they should be so lucky to be alive!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

... i agree though, what the hell do they have to complain about? little bastards...

and i cant stand those emo pants (sorry corolla_2004)... surely they arent comfortable? it looks like you'd have trouble moving. what if something dangerous happened and you had to leg it away from the area? you wouldnt be able to! the pants would stop you!

ahh.... EMOs... bunch of weirdos...

OMGGGGGGGGG

i fkn hate HIM so much!!!

all the songs sound the same!!!

very EMO. as well as "The Used" and "My Chemical Romance"

both great examples of EMO bands

I actually listen to The Used & My Chemical Romance i have there cds and tshirts :lol:

I wish my grass was emo, because then it would cut itself :lol:

man. thats the oldest EMO joke in the book... but still damn funny!

did you hear about that Kangaroo's supporter that had a go at the coach? he committed suicide like, yesterday morning or something

i wonder if he was EMO..? :blink:

[if anyone is related to him on this forum... im sorry]