Does your steering pull to the left ??

teddy1386

i have 17 and low profile tyres plus have my car lowered. i've gotten my wheel alignment done. its been a while now but ever since i had the 17's my steering always pulls to the left. does it happen to anyone here??

i have 17 and low profile tyres plus have my car lowered. i've gotten my wheel alignment done. its been a while now but ever since i had the 17's my steering always pulls to the left. does it happen to anyone here??

For starters why are you postign this in the buy and sell section??

and your car is prob pulling to the left because you have camber issues. Take it to a Jax and get a 4 wheel thrust alignment and they will ive you figures on caber and the like.

how much does it pull to the left? if its only a tiny bit, then dont stress out because the car will never go directly straight so it is as close as possible but somewhat to the left so if u fall asleep or what not u wont go straight into the path of an oncoming car

also please check where u are posting stuff cos its really annoying to have something like this in the buy and sell section, thanks

Edited by micky_tee

how much does it pull to the left? if its only a tiny bit, then dont stress out because the car will never go directly straight so it is as close as possible but somewhat to the left so if u fall asleep or what not u wont go straight into the path of an oncoming car

also please check where u are posting stuff cos its really annoying to have something like this in the buy and sell section, thanks

sorry didnt realise i posted in the buy and sell ... so how do i move it ?

it will be done for you as soon as a mod sees this MONSTROSITY!!

don't stress about it... mine has ALWAYS pulled to the left, although when i got the wheel alignment it was only a slight slight pull...

mine pulls quite alot to the left and it was like that after the alignment also.

it wud steer to the left heaps if i was slowing down and the road is bumpy.

did you take your car to a reputable wheel align place? kmart auto and tyrepower = dont know wat they doing

lazer precision alignment doesnt work either.

check your shocks if 1 is leaking it will change your steering.... seriously... dont listen to any1 if they say... BS at this point bcoze its true and any suspension place will say so.

also a tiny percentage goes to how much ware and balance is on your tyres.

but if its pulling alot im getting the vibe that ur cars been in a bingle (i could be totally wrong about this vibe) :ph34r:

but agreed with micky_tee if it only pulls a little its normal, no mechanic or G0 D himself can make a car go perfectly straight

Edited by Mello

did you take your car to a reputable wheel align place? kmart auto and tyrepower = dont know wat they doing

lazer precision alignment doesnt work either.

check your shocks if 1 is leaking it will change your steering.... seriously... dont listen to any1 if they say... BS at this point bcoze its true and any suspension place will say so.

also a tiny percentage goes to how much ware and balance is on your tyres.

but if its pulling alot im getting the vibe that ur cars been in a bingle (i could be totally wrong about this vibe) :ph34r:

but agreed with micky_tee if it only pulls a little its normal, no mechanic or G0 D himself can make a car go perfectly straight

well i bought my car brand new n it hasnt been in a bingle and nope my shocks not leaking ...

maybe prolly take it to get a wheel alignment at a reputable place that noes what they are doing ...

prolly took it to some **** place .

Its natural for cars to pull to the left cause the roads are "slightly" convexed so that rain water will run off the road into the gutters.

i know its normal to pull to the left in case the driver falls asleep. its pulls pretty bad when i hit a bump like riduculously. i've driven stock cars with stock wheels and tyres and when they hit the same bump i hit it doesnt react like the corolla. my tyres were new and no signs of uneven wear.

sounds like a serious problem.

as others said, need to take it to the shop and get the "experts" to check it out, and maybe get them to test drive it too so they know wat ur talking about. good luck.

this is what mine did after i got rid of the wobble in the front end, having an on road diagnosis on saturday as the wheel will still vibrate at over 80km/h slightly but will pull to the left enough for you to have to fight it on the freeway.

One place said it was the tyres (did not go back there), one said it was the change from 16x6 to 17x7 and to live with it (same response as last one) but my usual place said on road testing will show, may be a shocker thats worn but also may be in need of a camber kit as the camber with the wheels changed slightly once the 17 inch rims were fitted.... good excuse to upgrade now to whitelines... yay! (boo for waranty)

all wheels balance at 3 different shops too, only one rim is 10grams out... all the rest are fine.

best of luck