My Buddy Clubs >.<

KaZe-

Hey all just wondering i got my p1 buddy clubs fitted on yesterday with the falken tyres when i drive at low speeds lyk from 0-60km it makes lyk a weird hollowing sound every few seconds sorta???....

any one know why??? :blink:

cheers Steven

NO i didint get a wheel alighment probly this saturday and they were second hand... <_< i put the 80% tread ones at the front and the 60% treads at the back if that helps -_-"

thnx for the replys

yesterdai i went to pump up tyres to 38 psi

then just then i went again and the tyres went down to 36 psi or sumfing wat da???!!

all four wheels!!!

Cheers Steven

did u pump the tyres when they were hot or cold?

did you go to the same pump? they vary by a couple of psi depending on which place you go. check for nails in your tyres.. they deffinately let some air out.

and give it a week or two before you check the psi again.

DSC00252.jpg

this ***** didnt let any air out for a few days...

if the problem gets too much for you, send them up to me. i will happily take them off your hands...

seriously though, a wheel alignment is probably what you need.. they might be seriously out of whack, which is why you experience wobble at low speeds... and don't worry about the tyre pressures, they change pressure depending on how warm the tyres are and like bigbum said different pumps show different readings by a couple of psi...

if the noise only happen once every few seconds, it doesn't sound like wheel allignment to me....does your car shakes when you travel over 80km/h? it could be the Balance? or do you have + or - Champer? Sorry just guessing, i am no expert on this issue, try to help anyway :D

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My godfathers son is very keen to have these fitted once the coilovers are in. Showed him a photo of them when we were at Wakefield racing on the weekend.

Lucky Steve has the same suspension setup as me 'cause that'll make everything easier to tune when it comes to ride height.

Big shout out to you Steve ;)