2009 Toyota Aurion Presara

KAA

Hi all, have forgotten for ages to post some Pic's of our "Faye", so hope you enjoy these as she is as pristine as when she was made.

KAA

Black Grille.jpg

20211029_135050.jpg

20211029_135115_1.jpg

20220912_172605.jpg

20220912_172657.jpg

20220912_172537.jpg

20220912_174659.jpg

20220912_172512.jpg

• Like 1

TY Chris, Yes our "Faye" is still in wonderful condition, I pride myself by keeping her perfect and she repays me every time with a wonderful driving experience. I always feel if you spend time and put in love it really shows, plus I love my beloved wife to get into a clean comfy luxurious environment when we go out on a date.

KAA

Well I can understand the envy, I also look at others rides and am envious. I just try hard to keep her beautiful and maintained well, in return she is wonderful to drive and has remained 98% standard which is what I love. Small things do need attention like alloy scrapes and intend one day to remove another badge off the back but that is about it, our Faye is a beauty that has not faded with time 14 years and still a stunner mostly.

Thanks mate

KAA

Hey Rob. She is definitely a beauty mate. You have taken great care of her and it shows. I especially love the wood treatment too. Very stylish and luxurious.

I was always enamored by the Presara when the Aurion first came out and thought that someday, if and when the opportunity presented itself, I'd definitely buy one. Well for us, it was going to be a 40 series at first, but when the 50 came out, it made more sense to me to go with the updated version and I wanted something with low kays. The 40 series at that time already had high kays and wasn't an option for me.

Still love the 40 nevertheless. Beautiful car mate.

God Bless and may you and your dear wife enjoy many more safe miles in it. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Ty Tony, I also know the love and attention you also give to your pride and joy my friend. I enjoy the time and attention I can give to"Faye" as it is now limited to the occasional wash and coatings, but mostly detailing as age and injuries have really limited what I can do these days. I just enjoy how she has held up to the years, she still runs like a swiss watch and according to my wonderful mechanic who did our service and roadworthy a few weeks ago she is perfect in all areas. As all proud Aurion owners know we built wonderful cars here and how sad I still am we no longer do that in Australia.

I send love and hugs to you and your loved ones my friend

KAA

• Thanks 1

How many kms have you clocked up so far?

I just reached 200k km and the waterpump and pulleys is on their way out. I was lucky with the oil hose and caught it in time while it leaked out of nowhere on the road.

And also did you replace the headlight units? Mine still OEM, and I really hate it but I haven't done any research on aftermarket headlight units.

I've replaced my fog lights with OEM LEDs from a Prado but thinking about replacing them with STEDIs just to see better on the road at night. 

Edited by Speedz

Hi mate, just click over 134,000 K as we dont do a lot of long hauls being retired, still go out for cruises around the Central Coast areas and date nights. Still have the original Xenon Headlights and fog lights they are doing well did replace the Globes a few years back but never had an issue apart from that with them. Only thing that has failed is the tensioner so replaced that with OEM part and new serpentine belt. And apart from good maintenance costs nothing else has really gone wrong with my "Faye"> Did get sick of the head-unit a few years after buying her so got a very nice Clarion one as seen in some pic's I posted. I have looked into the Stedi globe upgrades for the fog lights and they do look very good I think Campbeam has those in his baby.

Keep Safe and Strong

KAA

• Like 1