What do you most love about your sportivo?

they did get a limited number or Sportivos into NZ too, as the Corolla GTi

indeed... there were 7(yes seven) total sold.

The external temperature readout, it's the best feature in the car :)

yeah, not too bad for a piggyback on the intake temp sensor.

The external temperature readout, it's the best feature in the car :)

yeah, not too bad for a piggyback on the intake temp sensor.

hehe so effectively its just reading the intake temps?

sweet!!

on a side note, i always wondered where the sensor was.

I love the standard tyres on the the tivo! hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

:lol::lol::lol:

something i dont love, in regards to the tyres...

when i got mine replaced, the tyre joint snapped off one of the wheel studs

the guy said it was already broken, but if that was the case, wouldnt it have fallen out driving around a corner?

oh well, i got a genuine Toyota one. after paying for it.. [thats right, no free-bee's there]

Love having the 2zzge/6speed box in my $30,000 Corolla.. and know that a $45,000 Celica and $99,000 Lotus Exige both use the same top of line hardware :D Also love the fact its a "Toyota" and a "Corolla", it has room, fuel economical, cheap insurance, reliability (except the "Stivo issues"! but hey its a car with a few thousand parts..), ergonomical, above average quality, its just a bloody bargain and thats why i am so reluctant to let go of it. To top it off, its in GT4!!! :D :P

Edited by ZEEROLLA

we love dylan for showing us girls what lift is...................which no other daring stivo owner has done before..........show 3 girls at the same time what lift is..................hehehehe

we love dylan for showing us girls what lift is...................which no other daring stivo owner has done before..........show 3 girls at the same time what lift is..................hehehehe

Here Here!!!

Dylan your awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

you managed not to kill all 3 of us so well done haha :P

Love having the 2zzge/6speed box in my $30,000 Corolla.. and know that a $45,000 Celica and $99,000 Lotus Exige both use the same top of line hardware :D Also love the fact its a "Toyota" and a "Corolla", it has room, fuel economical, cheap insurance, reliability (except the "Stivo issues"! but hey its a car with a few thousand parts..), ergonomical, above average quality, its just a bloody bargain and thats why i am so reluctant to let go of it. To top it off, its in GT4!!! :D :P

thats what u call love!!!....................u almost made me cry.... :)

its so nice to see the way guys love their cars..........its so overwhelming.......good work!!

Here Here!!!

Oi Dylan, "someone" might be reading this forum and i think she wouldn't be too happy to know u took 3 girls for a blast in your car without her :P :P

OH84BY - what can i say, she's stuck through thick and thin with me for the past 28 months i think she deserves more than a mention :D :lol:

Edited by ZEEROLLA

Here Here!!!

Oi Dylan, "someone" might be reading this forum and i think she wouldn't be too happy to know u took 3 girls for a blast in your car without her :P :P

OH84BY - what can i say, she's stuck through thick and thin with me for the past 28 months i think she deserves more than a mention :D :lol:

it's all good over here i assure u the only thin that happened in that car on saturday was lift......hehehee..........we all got a shock of our lives i had no idea thats how it felt i'm still in shock actually.............hehehehe........it's all good though i'm married...........dylans safe with me...................... :D

wouldn't mind feeling lift again though..............hehehehe

1st. Seein other Stivo owner's on the road sharing my same Stivo JoY! :D :D :D

2nd. Rockin up next to dunn-up, snobby drivers of ascents, conquests and levins and showin them some "L...ift" Rage. :o :P :lol:

2nd. Rockin up next to dunn-up, snobby drivers of ascents, conquests and levins and showin them some "L...ift" Rage. :o :P :lol:

True!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM GOING TO POST THE BIGGEST....

LOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL