Where to buy an Injen CAI ?

Try these guys,

Champion Toyota World

bought my injen off them for US$100. Their customer service is awesome, got the part in 5 days.

which one did you get? I'm confuse with the american model, which one is equal the ZZE122R (1ZZFE) here?

Thanks guys :)

Corolla S = 1zz-fe

Corolla XRS/Matrix XRS = 2zz-ge

Try these guys,

Champion Toyota World

bought my injen off them for US$100. Their customer service is awesome, got the part in 5 days.

which one did you get? I'm confuse with the american model, which one is equal the ZZE122R (1ZZFE) here?

Thanks guys :)

Corolla S = 1zz-fe

Corolla XRS/Matrix XRS = 2zz-ge

ALso Matrix XR = fit our 1zz-fe

Matrix XRS = our 2zz-ge

and not to hijack the thred but if anyones interested ive just ordered a CAI from Cosmo racing. they have a copy of injen and in the U.S the 9th gen guys seem to think with a good filter they perform the same.

http://www.cosmoracing.com/productlist.asp?cid=116

1965.jpg

Edited by SyxXPaC

and not to hijack the thred but if anyones interested ive just ordered a CAI from Cosmo racing. they have a copy of injen and in the U.S the 9th gen guys seem to think with a good filter they perform the same.

Wat'd u pay? wat's shipping?

from the Toyota Corolla Part Numbers, Parts and Accessories numbers post it states that.. we should get this..

Injen CAI - RD2075P

P - Polished

R - Red

B - Blue

Blk - Black

which is the Matrix XRS...

anyway.. id thought the CAI for 1ZZ and 2ZZ are the same... since the TRD fits both.. (am i right?)

and... man!!! 100US!! thats cheap.. thats around 200 AU right?? whens the next special!!! :(

o yeh!! i havent bought stuff like that from overseas... do we have to pay tax for it?? :huh:

from the Toyota Corolla Part Numbers, Parts and Accessories numbers post it states that.. we should get this..

Injen CAI - RD2075P

P - Polished

R - Red

B - Blue

Blk - Black

anyway.. id thought the CAI for 1ZZ and 2ZZ are the same... since the TRD fits both.. (am i right?)

and... man!!! 100US!! thats cheap.. thats around 200 AU right?? whens the next special!!! :(

o yeh!! i havent bought stuff like that from overseas... do we have to pay tax for it?? :huh:

RD2075 - 2zz-ge

RD2081 - 1zz-fe

Injen CAI - RD2075P

P - Polished

R - Red

B - Blue

Blk - Black

RD2075 - 2zz-ge

RD2081 - 1zz-fe

so it cost more for the 1ZZ.... damn!!

Hey can someone tell me if the 1zzfe air box is the same as a 2003 sportivo air box ?

I just bought a ITG panel filter, and for the life of me can't close to lid of the air box on to it no matter how hard I try.

So am wondering if they sent me the wrong filter.

Thx.

Hey can someone tell me if the 1zzfe air box is the same as a 2003 sportivo air box ?

I just bought a ITG panel filter, and for the life of me can't close to lid of the air box on to it no matter how hard I try.

So am wondering if they sent me the wrong filter.

Thx.

The lid on the sportivo box is slightly different BUT they use the same size filter

the lid can be a ***** to put back on at times, just keep trying.

Thanks for the help.

The supplier emailed me back and said there was a toyota internal recall on air boxes due to air filters rattling inside the airbox and the old air box wasn't completely sealed. I've obviously got a tight sealing one and that I should work on it with a craft knife to get it to fit LOL...

I will try again this weekend...

the lid can be a ***** to put back on at times, just keep trying.

Thanks for the help.

The supplier emailed me back and said there was a toyota internal recall on air boxes due to air filters rattling inside the airbox and the old air box wasn't completely sealed. I've obviously got a tight sealing one and that I should work on it with a craft knife to get it to fit LOL...

I will try again this weekend...

Make sure when putting the lid back on you slide it back first..

it slides into a notch and then folds down..

if you dont slide it back it wont close B)