CES - The Final Word

I've seen it myself mate (no hating no hating!! lol I know you two aren't happy panda's with each other! not trying to hate just saying! lol)

I think he engaged on a different path though. He's done some weight modification work too actually come to think of it, so I guess that paid off.

northy, bill, dylan, dan.........rip everything out of you cars and give them another run! hahaha :ph34r:

we'll see those results in a couple of weeks :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Bill's, Dave's and My times were all done in street trim too. The low weight game is just about to start... :)

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as i am for other mod brands, I acutally recommended the CES zorst to a noob the other day (if he could afford it).

Why?

There are gains and its already all done in a package.

Does it work well? YES

Do i think its over priced? YES

Do I think that its the last word in rolla modding? HELL NO

I've seen it myself mate (no hating no hating!! lol I know you two aren't happy panda's with each other! not trying to hate just saying! lol)

I think he engaged on a different path though. He's done some weight modification work too actually come to think of it, so I guess that paid off.

northy, bill, dylan, dan.........rip everything out of you cars and give them another run! hahaha :ph34r:

we'll see those results in a couple of weeks :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Bill's, Dave's and My times were all done in street trim too. The low weight game is just about to start... :)

Awesomeeeeeeeeeeee Dylan. Pffft HAH...Clio's...maaahahahahaha (except Les's 172, which is a mad little beast as I'm told by Jase)

Nelson likes it lol

Edited by bADbOYz

;) I'm surprised the 1/4 mile junkies here haven't gone into basic weight reduction before.

BTW - Back seat is very easily removed :D

yeah...brian didn't have a back seat for while when he was doing track work.

Gave up one type of action for another type of action...BAAAHAHAHAHA

Didn't you have a whole bunch of fuel in your car when you did that run too bill? lmao

LOL ... yes so not only am i a kebab loving fello which mean i have a good 25+kg's on everyone :P :P :P but i ran with 45L of fuel .... wasnt the smartest thing ... LOL

On the note of why pick 1/4 times i would think this was the only measure we can actually perform from state to state as i dont think there are circuits in every state which are duplicates of each other so it really isnt possible to compare lap times unless u travel from state to state proving ur ride .... where as 1/4 mile is 1/4 mile where ever u go

Didn't you have a whole bunch of fuel in your car when you did that run too bill? lmao

LOL ... yes so not only am i a kebab loving fello which mean i have a good 25+kg's on everyone :P :P :P but i ran with 45L of fuel .... wasnt the smartest thing ... LOL

On the note of why pick 1/4 times i would think this was the only measure we can actually perform from state to state as i dont think there are circuits in every state which are duplicates of each other so it really isnt possible to compare lap times unless u travel from state to state proving ur ride .... where as 1/4 mile is 1/4 mile where ever u go

Kebabs can be healthy though uleh! Lol. Dude, it's just cause you're tall. It's not like you look like pavarotti man (heh...hehehehehehe...'pavarotti' hahahaha). I've seen pics of you, you tall b@st@rd lol. I can forsee a 14.5 somehow my friend with a near empty fuel tank and weight reduction :) maybe more.

Bill? Tall? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

He isn't?! He told me he's 6' something though? lol. Hmmmm.

*** the induction note on his car sounds awesome.

Did it sound good 1cm from your ear still Pete? lmao

you have your bill's confused !

u like moron i dont know what u saying can u explain to me

Poor fella, everyone paying him out because his english is bad. What they are talking about is the state of origin. NSW are the Blues (or cockaroaches) and QLD are the Maroons (or the cane toads).

Don't know how this is relevant to the original topic, but neither is kebabs. Yella Imshi!

Yep u have ur bills around the wrong way .... lol .... im just a cm or 2 under 6ft .... so im not exactly short :lol::lol::lol: :P :P :P :P but i am big boned :P :P :P :P :P

wide mabey....... :P :P :D :D

;) I'm surprised the 1/4 mile junkies here haven't gone into basic weight reduction before.

No need to remove back seats, just fold them down. Apparently it reduces weight and gives more downforce over the rear wheels.

wide mabey....... :P :P :D :D

personal attack on a moderator!!

2 week ban!!

(ok im just joking... please dont hurt me)

Ill be getting my CES soon....

along with a few other mods i cant wait.....

As for racing...i think 1/4 times would be much more indicative of street racing....as you would normally race someone at traffic lights..lol....but you wouldnt dare race them around corners etc as you would do on a circuit..

No need to remove back seats, just fold them down. Apparently it reduces weight and gives more downforce over the rear wheels.

did you know that if u fart in your car whilst doing excessive speeds, your car gains a few kw's :lol:

kidding kidding

but on a more down to earth note =D iv been shopping for an exhaust for my Other car *secret secret* and lets just say compared to ces... ... ... CES IS DIRT CHEAP. ; ;

the exhaust im after is worth 3 times as much and prob only gives about 15-20kw's

but yea.... lets keep the posts impartial pplz... =D

(e-gene.. where are u.... get bangn off da ban list la) :lol:

Edited by Mello

I did that last time but as there is no power to the rear wheels it serves no purpose. What is does do is lower the centre of gravity which I found was a big improvement at the circuit though :) . The next time out we'll know for sure what the weight reduction can do. And the reason it hasn't been done before is bragging rights is usually done in street trim... this time I'm going for outright pace to see if it's worthwhile doing anything to try and compete in Compak Attack next season. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

did you know that if u fart in your car whilst doing excessive speeds, your car gains a few kw's :lol:

kidding kidding

Nah i never knew that man... but that's a handy tip ;) Also I think replacing windows with glad wrap is a great idea too. Perfect weight reduction for any car.

Oh and take a big dump before you hop in the car as well. Again, weight reduction.

I did that last time but as there is no power to the rear wheels it serves no purpose. What is does do is lower the centre of gravity which I found was a big improvement at the circuit though :) . The next time out we'll know for sure what the weight reduction can do. And the reason it hasn't been done before is bragging rights is usually done in street trim... this time I'm going for outright pace to see if it's worthwhile doing anything to try and compete in Compak Attack next season. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

In that case, better fold the front passenger seat down. And I also heard if you replace the gear stick with a wooden spoon with a golf ball on top using blue tac (not glue as its heavy), it will increase top speed for each gear.

turn in is very much sharper without the rear seat and boot trim and spare wheel

every time out at the circuit I take out the spare, boot liner, jack, tools, etc. and it helps turn in a lot. Last time I took the floor seats out and layed the rear back rests forward (I didn't have the time or space to take everything out) and that was an improvement on the weight distribution too. Next time I'll make sure to gut it though :)