Does your car SHINE !!! just washed n waxed ???

okay ive got pics of this rolla with shine and a mad backdrop.. only problem, i dunno who owns it and where i got the pics from.

for your viewing pleasure.

1z2pw.jpg

1x3ti.jpg

1c4jj.jpg

1v2dn.jpg

1b4dq.jpg

Edited by x_tarcy33

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they are ozzy racing rsgt's. 17 x 7 by the looks. Come in 16x7, 17x7 and 18x7.5.

Some of the ozzy racing range is actually really bloody good. suprised me. even in 18 in they are just as lightweight and good quality as some big brands. Ozzy racing 068 rims w. toyo proxes came in at $2000 for 18in for me as well. I thought that was a bloody good price myself, esp. with decent tyres.

Anyway, sorry to hijack the thread Jase. Continue lol

the black corolla is hot!...

and that first pic is very very hot....with a lot of reflections!.....very cool.

nice backdrops....

the row of the trees is cool.....a good shot would be with a car further back....with the row of trees on either side.....

not quite shiny and waxed, but here's a couple more shots that might interest.

rush.jpg

rush2.jpg

and here's a couple more re-runs from the old old archive:

gallery_36_40_1112252732.jpg

gallery_36_40_1112250435.jpg

gallery_36_40_1112250455.jpg

one thing to note. please don't be stealing other ppl's photos and sticking them on ya friendster page or something, then labelling it "MY RUNX"

and yes, i've busted some low life doing this with the b&w one above. u know who u are.

Edited by shaohaok

Hey x_tarcy33, were you driving down Hamilton Sunday arfternoon?

Probably around 3pm-ish?

Turning right onto Cumberland?

hmmmm i dont think so. maybe later that night

Oh wait... I just re-read your post and that wasn't your ride... :D

Now I'm 100% certain that the car you posted was the one I saw..

Plates start with APX, same rims, same seat covers..

Saw a wog driving it (no offense intended)

wow guys those cars look great we should get some awesome pics up here next satuday when the sydney crew meet the ACT9's should be an awesome turn out..........can i remind the sydney folk to leave their name down on the list so tom can edit u in if ur comeing to kiama so we know how many ppl to wait for at villawood AM...thanks

wow guys those cars look great we should get some awesome pics up here next satuday when the sydney crew meet the ACT9's should be an awesome turn out..........can i remind the sydney folk to leave their name down on the list so tom can edit u in if ur comeing to kiama so we know how many ppl to wait for at villawood AM...thanks

Maybe we could leave contact numbers as well?

Probably PM them or something if you prefer your number to remain private..

daym motion shots SEXYY!! the first one is the best but. what camera did you use.

i have yet to attempt motion shots need to praticing my panning lol :P

btw with the first shot, im assuming camera mounted on side of car yea?

I've just polish my Car today, this is the first time I use "Mothers" product...it's the Clearner Wax, I found it very very dusty after buffing, is this normal?

I remember I used to get something like a small bottle of "Dimond Glaze" from Supermarket years ago, and can't find them anywhere anymore? :( that was easy to use, and very shiny....

Just a quick qustion....

I'm confuse after watching a short video on Meguiars.com....where they said "never wash" your Form Pad, just tap it.....

But on the Mother's product, they said Wash the Form Pad with Warm Soap Water.....

So which one is true? and how do you pro. do it?

Thanks Thanks :)

Just a quick qustion....

I'm confuse after watching a short video on Meguiars.com....where they said "never wash" your Form Pad, just tap it.....

But on the Mother's product, they said Wash the Form Pad with Warm Soap Water.....

Dude it's wax lol. Tap it??? lmfao hahaha if you don't wash it it'll just mottle up later on, mannnnn big brands giving the wrong info. You HAVE to wash it. Soapy water I think is best, but I'm just popping my two pads in with my terry cloth towels with a little washing power in the washing machine. They're fine man. No problems. This might be bad though lol, so ask Chompies or Silva. I could be an idiot and not know it lol

Edited by bADbOYz

Just a quick qustion....

Dude it's wax lol. Tap it??? lmfao hahaha if you don't wash it it'll just mottle up later on, mannnnn big brands giving the wrong info. You HAVE to wash it. Soapy water I think is best, but I'm just popping my two pads in with my terry cloth towels with a little washing power in the washing machine. They're fine man. No problems. This might be bad though lol, so ask Chompies or Silva. I could be an idiot and not know it lol

Thanks :) That's what I thought too...yah...It doesn't make sense not to wash them...as you said they would become dry and that would scartch the car when you use it next time....

Maybe the professional don't wash them because they use it everyday, and wouldn't have time to dry....

Thanks for your info, and hopefully Chompies or Silva can see this and give some comment on it too. :)