• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not on the List....Not fair :(

I can always make new friends man lol.

What's your name?

Can i be ur fwend too?.. :unsure: ^_^

& yes i thankyou too to all the forum members whom have shown and taught me so much about my car and cars in general. Thanks for your openness, willingness and efforts to pass on your knowledge.

Respect! B)

oVo?....................do u have a girlfriend with a toyota car?.............by any chance?................that would want to meet us for coffee and donuts?................hehhee

sorry rob for interupting ur thread of appriciation................my bad!!!!!!

<_<

:P

no fat chicks... but I don't get the 15.2 bit

The avatar represents that fat people will not be able to break the said time on the quarter mile.

The combination of those 2 pieces of information implies that it is directed at Northy (read: FAT northy)

who will never be able to drive his car faster then that unless he improves the power/weight ratio.

My 2 cents on this issue is simple. LOOSE WEIGHT! instead of pumping up the car's power, and then working so hard on the sussy to compensate for the "extra gravity" that acts on the driver's seat.

If your ***** is too big to fit into bucket seats without making that "sreecccchhhh" sound and leaving skin then stop modding and just hit the gym instead.

and if after the gym your're still too big... its time to drop by the holden dealership...

P.s. Rob, your're a top bloke, come to me for chroming or ricing advice anytime!

Edited by negatron

I think that the comments about Northy are a bit on the harsh side people. :( You complained about my comment on whether somebody spoke english fluently enough to understand and labelled me racist even thought I said numerous times that I wasn't being racist and now you're practically doing the same thing by

calling him fat and the like??

Some of you should pick the log out of you own eye before trying to take the splinter out of other's eyes :(

As forum rules state there are to be no personal attacks on anybody no matter what position you hold on this forum...... please adhere to them :)

Thanks SB.