Whats come out of the kebab stable !!!!!!!

xoom

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just saw that avatar as well and ohhh DDAANNNNNNNNGGGGGG thats hot i really want more of those pics i cant believe that a$$ :blink::blink::blink::blink: ok now what where we talking about

??? :huh: chickens ??? :unsure: kebabs :( chickens eating kebabs?? :rolleyes::rolleyes: ahhh

the xooom mobile

well i am not surprised billy boy i am glad u have such good results from your setup u have earnt it and enjoy the ferrari engine i mean 2zz MWR enduced block :D :P :D :P

hahaha i love the kebab jokes... and hexx's avatar...

but not as much as i love that figure!! far out man and thats only stage ONE!!!

good on ya bill... you must be well pleased with that result. .. now hurry up and come up with a genius plan to make stage 2 go ahead!!!

Funny how it took people so long to work it out ..... that was the clue i left in there dylan 2 give it away ... well done u win the b.u.l.l.s.h.i.t sniffer award :lol::lol::lol::lol: .....

Ok on a serious note. Now i hope everyone has been taught a lesson given the last fiasco that took place in the headers DIY thread. In all honesty myself and a bunch of other members are sick and tired all the stupid t.i.t. for t.a.t. arguements that keep breaking out over the stupidest of things.

I come on this forum to read and enjoy a past time that i think we all share ... i.e. our cars .... By doing this i expect people have also learnt a few things:

1. its a forum and anyone can make any s.h.i.t up
  2. u should never believe anything u read on the net unless u can quantify it
  3. dyno's mean nothing when stating it as a measure of how well ur ride performs
  4. if u really want to measure urself up head out 2 the track and take it out on each other and the best man on the day will win. Coming on a forum and stating this and that only proves that u can talk the talk but could be lacking in the walk

yeah, but all u $#&$# ppl are missing the point. HEXX'S AVATARRRRRR, go make love to ur cars, i'm going home to that piece of fine a55

if you love his avatar... you should REALLY become Silver Members ;) :lol::lol::lol:

Or you can use google ;) lol :lol: