EOI : TOC SYD Dyno Day

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the amount of Corolla owners in Sydney and outer suburbs it would be embarrassing if you guys couldn't get at least 15-20 cars without inviting other forums.

For those who don't want to go on the dyno because you have done nothing to your car since your last run....booo hoooo. Just do it again and have fun with everyone else. We have had people do runs year after year with no additional mods but do it to support the event and get involved to have fun!!!!

This year in Qld we had just over 30 cars for the dyno day with 25 of them being members of this forum with Corolla's!! We also had some members who turned up but didn't compete due to missing the entry cut off!!

So C'mon Sydney boys/girls get off your butts and get behind it. trust us boys/girls north of the border it is a lot of fun to compete in and a great social event to have a chat with other members.

If the Dyno shop won't do food then get someone to organise it from here. Put a charge of say $5 per person and that should be enough to get drinks and food and eat as much as you like.

Whoever is organising this event wants some advice/help on how to do it in any way then PM me as I'm only too happy to help!!

Cheers SILVABULLIT. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Ok guys if people are interested I called the below garage

Dart Automotive

22a Belmore Rd Punchbowl NSW 2196

ph: (02) 9534 8144

I asked to see if they would Dyno 10-15 cars on a Saturday

They said as long as all cars are there by 8.30am.

Cost is $50.00 per car and get 3 dyno runs per car.

Just FYI for the organisers of this Dyno meet.

Also I have no idea what the different type of dyno setups there are so if we decide to go with these guys can someone make sure they use the equipment we require.

Cheers,

Gazoom

Edited by GAZOOM

Ok guys if people are interested I called the below garage

Dart Automotive

22a Belmore Rd Punchbowl NSW 2196

ph: (02) 9534 8144

I asked to see if they would Dyno 10-15 cars on a Saturday

They said as long as all cars are there by 8.30am.

Cost is $50.00 per car and get 3 dyno runs per car.

Just FYI for the organisers of this Dyno meet.

Also I have no idea what the different type of dyno setups there are so if we decide to go with these guys can someone make sure they use the equipment we require.

Cheers,

Gazoom

I thnk AUtotech looks good plus George has contacts :P Equipment wise i guess so long as they are using a DynoDynamics Dyno and run in shootout mode should be alright.

Edited by ZEEROLLA

• 2 weeks later...