Spotted - NSW

black stivo with a cannon muffler in glenwood ...... black and gold plates GB---- ...... anybody know the guy or are u on the forum ?

hmm, u sure it was a cannon muffler? or is there another black stivo with the GB plates...

my old work mate lives in Glenwood, has GB plates, but has them small twin tip mufflers...

did it have them black altezza type rear lights? and he said he also tinted em last week, but i havent seen it yet

black stivo with a cannon muffler in glenwood ...... black and gold plates GB---- ...... anybody know the guy or are u on the forum ?

hmm, u sure it was a cannon muffler? or is there another black stivo with the GB plates...

my old work mate lives in Glenwood, has GB plates, but has them small twin tip mufflers...

did it have them black altezza type rear lights? and he said he also tinted em last week, but i havent seen it yet

hmmmm didnt get a close enough look ..... i knw it was def not a stock muffler ..... could have been twins ..... i was travelling the other way ...... man we gotta organise a catchup with all the stivo's in the blacktown/hills area ;) ;) ;)

hmmmm didnt get a close enough look ..... i knw it was def not a stock muffler ..... could have been twins ..... i was travelling the other way ...... man we gotta organise a catchup with all the stivo's in the blacktown/hills area ;) ;) ;)

got your PM Xoom, replied and added...

yeah we should...

i got two friends/old work mates, who both have black stivo's, one pre and one facelift...

Spotted a stivo on North Rocks rd. Black with 17's and a kit (im pretty sure, but the again i was doing about 120km cause i was late for soccer). had white plates, tis all i can remember. That any of you north rocks fellas? Theres three of you i think

Spotted a silver rolla i think it was an ascent it had no badge for what it was but it had a trd badge under the toyota badge on the rear left of the car and it had xenon lights at 5:28am this morning on lane cove road just before epping road going towards the m2 NE i was in a white van sitting right on ur a$$ i hate slow drivers that early in the morning sorry dude

I saw Jason (XENTU8) on the M2 this morning around 6:20am ... hope you're ok buddy -- hope your girl is still alright :(

[Edit: freakin' Van drivers, ay?]

Edited by alarum

I saw Jason (XENTU8) on the M2 this morning around 6:20am ... hope you're ok buddy -- hope your girl is still alright :(

[Edit: freakin' Van drivers, ay?]

*cough*

whats wrong with vans?????? :whistling:

Nothing, overly - but if I was in Jason's shoes today I wouldn't be happy with one particular van driver that went into the back of the Falcon (couldn't see if it was an XR6 or not) who in turn went into the back of Jason's tivo.

never new it was possible to see so many stivos in like 1 hour. these are the stivos i saw. all were in granville btw.

1 saw a white 05 stivo. dropped on stockies i think it was. in granville right next to the train station. i beeped at him and he beeped back. saw him about 4.20pm i think

2 saw a black 03 stivo i think it was next to the rsl at the lights on clyde street. was about 5.10 pm. i was just sittin at the lights lookin at your ride.

saw like 3 more stivo but cant remember anything about them.

Edited by sinan

i think i spotted corzza in james ruse drive last sunday afternoon. i'm not sure. looked just like your car man.

Sunday the 1st? or 24th?

Cos i was on james ruse this past sunday heading towards homebush

Poor Jasons car XENTU8 got rear ended this morning.... he called me drivin home so hopefully isnt too bad....

Bec

Well it was drivable so I suppose that's kind of good... but damn :(

spotted a silver sportivo (couldnt tell if it was a facelift or not) at bob janes @ Parra today (11:30am). Had the C-One rear bumper, black spoiler, black shark fin antenna, stock rims and a twin tip exhaust. Couldnt tell if it was lowered cos it was on the hoist. Looked very slick from what i saw. Plates: AL****

A member on this forum? if so where did you get that shark fin antenna, its purrty.

Also spotted d_ice (not a corolla but mentioning anyway :P) turning out of Parra Westfield today at about (2:00pm) No mistake in that it was you, purple lights, chromies, purple cloth coming out from the boot?, pumping your music in Aird St hehe. I walked straight past you when you were giving the ticket at the boomgates.

i think i spotted corzza in james ruse drive last sunday afternoon. i'm not sure. looked just like your car man.

Sunday the 1st? or 24th?

sunday the 1st. u were accompanned by someone if that was you

Sunday the 1st? or 24th?

yeah that was i!

Think i spotted Miss Sexy rolla on church street parra today?

Sunday the 1st? or 24th?

yeah that was i!

?

an in me???? if so well it definately wasnt me, im never near church st nor at parramatta lol. thats the second time somehere here has said they spotted me on church st????? how identical can this other car possibly be - surely it doesnt have a butterfly on the bonnet!!! :P

Sunday the 1st? or 24th?

yeah that was i!

?

an in me???? if so well it definately wasnt me, im never near church st nor at parramatta lol. thats the second time somehere here has said they spotted me on church st????? how identical can this other car possibly be - surely it doesnt have a butterfly on the bonnet!!! :P

Man i was sure it was you!

I was a black rolla like yours, had rims like yours and she was flying possibly like you! :) Never looked for the butterfly.

Its your Twin!!

spotted brad, just realized who he his. We went to primary school together though from memory we didn't exactly get along lol. Im guessing we've both grown up though... lol i hope

Saw his plates and recognized his face and remembered there was a brad on here that lived in rocks so i figured it was th same person

Spotted him in north rocks shops by the way