Spotted - NSW

spotted White 05 stivo on satrday 29/9 turning in2 ada street nth ryde. Red 05 Stivo going down coxs road, dumped on nice wheels last week some time.

And ofcourse, neighbours bf has a silver 05 stivo which is always there on Kent road ryde.

spotted White 05 stivo on satrday 29/9 turning in2 ada street nth ryde. Red 05 Stivo going down coxs road, dumped on nice wheels last week some time.

And ofcourse, neighbours bf has a silver 05 stivo which is always there on Kent road ryde.

might have been mine. check in members ride section to see if it was

spotted a white corolla sadan lowered with a sportivo body kit on Appin Road around 12 - 2 possibly, i didnt see much more but i think it was a guy from this club,

Most likely Lims Rolla.

spotted a white corolla sadan lowered with a sportivo body kit on Appin Road around 12 - 2 possibly, i didnt see much more but i think it was a guy from this club,

Most likely Lims Rolla.

yeah thats the 1 , i just couldnt think of their user name or real name

i was in sydney over the weekend, spotted a fair few rollas but most were stock standard, probably rentals! However 2 of note were...

At the sydney harbour marriott hotel, sat 6th - sweet looking black sportivo, chrome wheels and rear skirt. Plates were something like QT-001 i think. It looked sweet though. I think i freaked out the owner though, cos i was walking past, my car was underneath the building, i walked over real close and checked the car out cos it looked good and i got dodgy looks... Not sure if it was the owner or not though.

At penrith plaza sun 7 - white 1zz, with clear taillights and a cannon. Plates were KRI...

Anyone here?

Spotted a silver sportivo parked in one of the lighthouse carparks at the gong tonight, probably woulda seen me as i drove in and parked not too far away in a silver stivo :)

you on here?

What was the plate? Was it standard?

spotted PHIL in woohuu (forget how it spelt) on sat on m4 heading towards the toll way bout 3pm................i was in the old fashioned rolls royce wedding cars for a wedding - i waved but u didnt see but your friend was looking LOL

OH!

Was going to the soccer for the first time, Yeah didn't see you, was mainly glancing and concentrating on watching the rd. :lol:

Spotted a silver sportivo parked in one of the lighthouse carparks at the gong tonight, probably woulda seen me as i drove in and parked not too far away in a silver stivo :)

you on here?

What was the plate? Was it standard?

Its was a EURO style plate in think.. They would've seen me with my in-car light on munching down on some noodle box hehe

spotted today at burwood plaza carpark. Silver sportivo with wing tips (wouldn't mind one of those). lowered. plate number AQI-***. i know he's from here because he has the club sticker. and also c-one sticker on the back. i was parked right behind u.

Spotted a forum member this morning:

Car : Metallic Grey'ish Corolla (pre-facelift) with Bodykit - Also had plenty of stickers on the side and an 'au.toyotaownersclub.com' sticker on the rear window!

Where : Lidcombe roundabout at the corner of the park

When : this morning around 8.15ish?

Haha, not sure who it is, but nice ride! =D :toast:

Spotted a forum member this morning:

Car : Metallic Grey'ish Corolla (pre-facelift) with Bodykit - Also had plenty of stickers on the side and an 'au.toyotaownersclub.com' sticker on the rear window!

Where : Lidcombe roundabout at the corner of the park

When : this morning around 8.15ish?

Haha, not sure who it is, but nice ride! =D :toast:

wow, i've been spotted. that's me! mettalic greyins blue. whereabouts in lidcombe?

spotted this nice rolla today, seen it many times b4 , is it any1 from here or any1 know them?

08092007.jpg

hey sup guys dis is de first tym iv posted sumfin here......yeah dats my ride.....got a new kit on it so yeah if you spot it mite b differnt.......

spotted a strange sight this afternoon round 12.30.

saw what looked to be pujo coz it was the same colour as his.. but it wasnt him. i think it had the J racing bodykit, smoked out tail lights. looked like a muslim woman driving coz the driver was wearing a veil of some sort.

just off pierce st. mt druitt, near the roundabouts

spotted a strange sight this afternoon round 12.30.

saw what looked to be pujo coz it was the same colour as his.. but it wasnt him. i think it had the J racing bodykit, smoked out tail lights. looked like a muslim woman driving coz the driver was wearing a veil of some sort.

just off pierce st. mt druitt, near the roundabouts

hey hey dat was my mum driving dat car........dats my ride man.........