Spotted - NSW

saturday afternoon spotted red facelift stivo lowered on black rims and clear rear tail lights on sackville st lights turning right onto station st., driver saw me and gave a bit of a wave.

spotted qkslvr on station st. fairfield sunday afternoon!

saturday afternoon spotted red facelift stivo lowered on black rims and clear rear tail lights on sackville st lights turning right onto station st., driver saw me and gave a bit of a wave.

woohooo. I've been spotted. =)

might be my old stivo

Silver Prefacelift Stivo

11pm 10th Nov Liverpool St heading towards George St in the City

Lowered on Black rims, eyelids, rear skirt, wingtips

No. Plate: 141KW (nice!)

thats me, i didnt see you!!

ah nice!

wasnt in my car, was walking down liverpool :)

spotted ro.ll.ah last night at 12.30 at krispy kreme liverpool!!!!

nice ride mate

at livo. weird, dont remember going there wat is a burgandy rolla

I think meant me RO11AR, i was at livo on sat night and i spotted him to..

spotted ro.ll.ah last night at 12.30 at krispy kreme liverpool!!!!

nice ride mate

at livo. weird, dont remember going there wat is a burgandy rolla

I think meant me RO11AR, i was at livo on sat night and i spotted him to..

hey guys sorry for the confusion i did mean rollar

my apoligies

Spotted a black pre facelift sportivo on the cumberland highway yesturday afternoon around 5ish going towards westmead. Had plates [2ZZ:123] or something.....nice car with jdm tail lights, rims and some trd decals....spoke to him and im pretty sure he said he was from this forum...

spotted andrew (limz_rolla) on statham avenue today .. i flashed at the last second when i realised who it was...

I saw u too. Man ur beast looks good!!!

Also just spotted on silverwater rd. A black pre-facelift stivo no. plates ZAL *** Dropped on stockies and had sports grill and eyelids. Pretty sure i've seen the car on the forum b4.

Also dennis i did see you on carlingford road like 2 weeks ago.

spotted a facelift black stivo on cumberland highway. asian looking driver. lowered on stocks. had black painted headlights. looked exactly like my ride. saw him like 1 hour ago. anyway he stopped next to me at the lights and i told him to hit lift but he just gave me the asian look like i was retarted or something. light went green and he slowly asianed away. lol i was in my cousins lebmobile(shagon wagon) for the dumb people old school tarago.lol :whistling:

Spotted a black pre facelift sportivo on the cumberland highway yesturday afternoon around 5ish going towards westmead. Had plates [2ZZ:123] or something.....nice car with jdm tail lights, rims and some trd decals....spoke to him and im pretty sure he said he was from this forum...

yeah that's me

except mine is facelift stvio and i dont have any TRD decals at all

yeah that's me

except mine is facelift stvio and i dont have any TRD decals at all

LOL Hey Dennis, good to see your on this forum...oh yeh....thought i saw decals...lol.....and i thought it was a pre facelift for some reason..lol....hehhe ahh welll....Youve been spotted ZZE122 :)

went to george street for q uick cruise in my friends liberty b4. saw a black facelift stivo going onto george street. looked pretty nice but coudnt full on see it due to being dark. anyways he was waiting at the lights. anyone from here. and also screamed out spotted.. dont kno if you heard.

Spotted a silver face-lift Sportivo in Chinatown just outside Market City. This was about 9.45pm. It had really JDM yellow foglights, I also think it was lowered on some rims. Male Asian driver.

Spotted a silver face-lift Sportivo in Chinatown just outside Market City. This was about 9.45pm. It had really JDM yellow foglights, I also think it was lowered on some rims. Male Asian driver.

with annoying HID and rego ** 6**8?

spotted him many times in Eastwood area too

with annoying HID and rego ** 6**8?

spotted him many times in Eastwood area too

LOL. Not sure about rego but it was a white plate starting with A i think. =D

I don't know if he had HIDs or not, because he only had parkers on.

Spotted a red pre facelift sportivo parked on Norton Street Leichhardt on Friday night with 5 spoke silver rims.....also spotted a white facelift sportivo with a sunroof on Warringa Road going west on Saturday afternoon around 6ish....don't see much sportivos with sunroofs...are they the upgraded versions of the facelift? did toyta release sportivos with sunroofs....nice car though..

Spotted a red pre facelift sportivo parked on Norton Street Leichhardt on Friday night with 5 spoke silver rims.....also spotted a white facelift sportivo with a sunroof on Warringa Road going west on Saturday afternoon around 6ish....don't see much sportivos with sunroofs...are they the upgraded versions of the facelift? did toyta release sportivos with sunroofs....nice car though..

no they didnt, the levins were released with them though.....