Spotted - NSW

spotted a black rolla with black rims, clear Altezas, rego ATT **K parked on North Rocks Road this morning

Thats my mate kyle. He used to come to the meets alot. A big blonde chap

spotted red pre-facelift sportivo at 10.05 tonight on sunnyholt road heading out towards parklea markets had black rims with a silver lip looked like you t.j???

naw wouldnt have been mine my g/f had mine at westmead and she didnt finish till 10:30 theres another stivo ive noticed looks almost like mine with a colour coded grill

oh ok sweet couldnt really se the grille that well as it was heading in the opposite direction but it looked identical to yours from far.

spotted red pre-facelift sportivo at 10.05 tonight on sunnyholt road heading out towards parklea markets had black rims with a silver lip looked like you t.j???

naw wouldnt have been mine my g/f had mine at westmead and she didnt finish till 10:30 theres another stivo ive noticed looks almost like mine with a colour coded grill

SPotted in Newcastle!

Metallic Blue Facelift Accent Sport with: Sportivo Body kit and Exhaust @ Newcastle Airport

White 2003-04 Corolla Conquest Sedan with: Sportivo Body kit and multi spoke rims

nice 2see youre in the NSW thread now RME1 :P

anyhoo...

spotted on top of blacktown westpoint carpark tonight.

blacked out corolla levin with blacked out tail lights

levin sticker transfered to where it normally says SECA on the hatch door.

I KNOW THIS GUY IS A MEMBER coz of the au.toyotaownersclub.com sticker plastered on the side.

took a pic of it but unfortunately cant transfer it to the comptuer.. i 4got how bluetooth works?!

NUMBER PLATE : AWS***

nice 2see youre in the NSW thread now RME1 :P

anyhoo...

spotted on top of blacktown westpoint carpark tonight.

blacked out corolla levin with blacked out tail lights

levin sticker transfered to where it normally says SECA on the hatch door.

I KNOW THIS GUY IS A MEMBER coz of the au.toyotaownersclub.com sticker plastered on the side.

took a pic of it but unfortunately cant transfer it to the comptuer.. i 4got how bluetooth works?!

NUMBER PLATE : AWS***

sounds like dave? the very very tall one well super tall compared to me anyways.....forgot his username though.

EDIT: it just came to me.....YDO1T4 or something along those lines

I'm pretty sure I spotted Ic3Man today around 6.30pm on Olympic Drive just passed Lidcombe McDonalds. Spotted the black rear visor, and black rims, very niiiccceeee!!~ :clap:

Haha.. cheers!

Spotted today... black stock facelift Sportivo at burwood.. hooning past another car..

saw bill today in the blue bombshell, passing seven hills highschool. I was coming the other direction but didn't realise it was you till it was too late, was gonna beep lol

didnt c u mate ..... and it was only by coincidence that i went down that road .... wasnt gonna go that way .....

thursday night about 1am heading west on m4 a dumped sportivo forget the colour had big wheels, but was a guy driving with a chick in the passanger seat.....both seats were really far back and the driver wasnt even tall or big!!

today at 9.45am passing rosehill racecourse heading towards m4 entry.....dark blue sportivo dumped rims exhaust giving it a hit.

Few Sportivos i spotted on the weekend.

1. Black Stivo on Friday night going down herring road in northryde, he beeped and i waved back

2. Saw QT2SXC Black Stivo at wentworthville maccas on Gr8 wst highway. I was working on macccas rooftop on satruday

3. Black Sportivo going through Drivethrough also at same maccas on saturday

4. Dark blue pre-facelift stivo with Aftermarket Rear skirt, red calipers and lowered on stockies going down Hume highway alongside me on sunday

Quite a few Spotted!