Spotted - NSW

wasn't really spotted, but my big web address on the back of my car got a few questions asked by people parked in a car park in parra

might get some new members :D

spotted Red prefacelift Rolla sedan, with Stivo front bar, sideskirts, rims and Sports grill. On Herring Road around 3.20pm in North Ryde, near macquarie centre

always see this car in the area

wednesday arvo spotted a red stivo looked like mine only didnt have the aero grill on parra road in croydon he was heading towards parramatta.

and spotted i think its sonny? the rolla thats black and white with a red stripe lol!

Spotted a black facelift sportivo, lowered, stock on cumberland hwy this afternoon around 2:30ish...stopped at the lights and asked him if he was from this forum...and im pretty sure he said yes....hes from wetherill park....then he hit lift at the lights :)

spotted last night a black stivo with gold rims and loud exhaust drive past UN nightclub

LOL i was at UN last night too promoting, left at about 12:30ish? didnt stick around to see the show :(

mate! the show was woot woot!!! heaps of ladies!! haha

Spotted

Black pre-facelift Levin - Black tail lights, grill eyelids, mirrors and a carbon rear numberplate surround. (UTE-45E)

Parked at Homebush today.

Also spotted a new Levin on 17" chromes looked pretty nice, first one i have seen with rims

Spotted a Black Facelift corolla with black altezza lights on cumberland hwy and old windsor rd going towards bella vista.

sounds like my mate.

Did it have black mesh rims? Sticker on the rear window?

spotted tonight 10.30-11pm?

number plate[EXPOSIN](?)

White corolla with rims (i think)... @ marayong mallee(?) street...

i was looking at the houses with the moving christmas decorations with my son.

number plate[EXPOSIN](?)

thats gerald aka encounta :D

i spotted him too last tuesday coming out of chicken king in woodcroft :lol: flashed my lights at him stuck my head out the window waving and he didnt see me still........hehehe

number plate[EXPOSIN](?)

i spotted him too last tuesday coming out of chicken king in woodcroft :lol: flashed my lights at him stuck my head out the window waving and he didnt see me still........hehehe

Finally spotted... wohoo...

Yeah, hey Jason, my friend lives in that street with the houses that have the lights... Your sorta right, number plates are a digit off.. but car is white, and i wish i had rims, lolz.. but hopefully that will change soonish, but shhh, keke...

Sowee Mish... i totally missed spotting you... you were right, i did have chicken king... i was probably eating the chips and/or trying to keep the chicken king from falling off the seat, hence eating the chips, keke...

spotted LFT-70Y today @ strathfield, followed by a electric blue s14 silvia.

nice ride dude! btw are your lo-beams HID's?

hey mate u spotted my car lol it was my sis driving it from work and yeh my low beams are hid`s

number plate[EXPOSIN](?)

Yeah, hey Jason, my friend lives in that street with the houses that have the lights... Your sorta right, number plates are a digit off.. but car is white, and i wish i had rims, lolz.. but hopefully that will change soonish, but shhh, keke...

Sowee Mish... i totally missed spotting you... you were right, i did have chicken king... i was probably eating the chips and/or trying to keep the chicken king from falling off the seat, hence eating the chips, keke...

OH hey gerald! ive seen your car several times.. i know it coz of the numberplates but never bothered to post it coz i usually cant remember the exact time or location i saw u at hahaha! but yea probebly round woodcroft if i do see your car :P i didnt actually stop and think i knew anyone in blacktown area that had a white sportivo..

/me smackz himself in the head

number plate[EXPOSIN](?)

OH hey gerald! ive seen your car several times.. i know it coz of the numberplates but never bothered to post it coz i usually cant remember the exact time or location i saw u at hahaha! but yea probebly round woodcroft if i do see your car :P i didnt actually stop and think i knew anyone in blacktown area that had a white sportivo..

/me smackz himself in the head

lolz... you probably seen my old car heaps, few years ago... also i white rolla, but a AE82 twinky...

next time wave to me...

see you round soon J...