Spotted - NSW

rooty hill road north shops...

last friday?

totally blacked out corolla with tint, bodykit, spoiler, blacked out altezzas, rims... not sure bout the details as i only saw the back of it.

btw not the first time 2 see this car at rooty hill

Edited by JJCRU23R

rooty hill road north shops...

last friday?

totally blacked out corolla with tint, bodykit, spoiler, blacked out altezzas, rims... not sure bout the details as i only saw the back of it.

btw not the first time 2 see this car at rooty hill

we spotted you jase parking your car in front of the post office on saturday just after lunch we both waved at you but you didnt see us i guess. hard to miss your car when all you see is these bugger plates.........hehehe

yea 4got to mention we spotted u 2..

well my wife did b4 i did..

but yea, is it really worth mentioning me spotting you anymore? lol! its a common occurance.. not out of the ordinary 2 find u or me at the rooty hill shops haha

Spotted Black Sportivo with bronze rims on hume highway warwick farm at around 2ish going towards liverpool.....also a Black Pre Facelift Sportivo spotted at the Woodcroft shops car park at around 5ish with the plates [TH30RY] or something...lowered on stock rims... = )

damn... i cant believe i actually got spotted.

i guess there is a couple of sportivo owners here in woodcroft

might have to catch up with you guys in the next meet. and get some ideas for my car

sometime thursday afternoon 10/1/08

dark blue corolla on gold rims driving west on woodstock ave. plumpton/rooty hill.. heading towards the rooty hill rd north traffic lights.

diffferent, first time i saw that car around these parts.

ALSO,

black facelift levin with chrome rims driving round main street blacktown, then parked diagonally behind my car in the carpark behind cash converters blacktown around 12-1ish on thurs 10/1/08.

Spotted Black Sportivo with bronze rims on hume highway warwick farm at around 2ish going towards liverpool.....also a Black Pre Facelift Sportivo spotted at the Woodcroft shops car park at around 5ish with the plates [TH30RY] or something...lowered on stock rims... = )

might have to catch up with you guys in the next meet. and get some ideas for my car

hi jp!!!

yeah come to the monthly its coming up soon :D

Hi seitlich/TH3ORY..

i've seen your car few times around woodcroft, and also near my mates house at woodcroft near the lake...

think your mates lives there too, as i seen your car parked..

not sure if you've seen, but i got a white one...

see you round...

Spotted Black Sportivo On parramatta Road today around 3:30pm. Had eyelids and mags i think, beeped at me.

haha it could have been me. i beep quite often at sportivo's on the road. were exactly were you on parra road?

comming close 2 woodvile road, towards the end. You were comming the opposite way. There was an overpass i think, around there.

yeah definately me coming back from parra heading into granville. although i havent got rims.

Spotted Black Pre-Facelift sportivo going onto liverpool street i think today in the city, had rear skirt and rims i think, had TOCAU sticker on back windscreen.

Was following it for a bit, was gonna beep the horn but 2 much traffic, nice ride.

Hi seitlich/TH3ORY..

i've seen your car few times around woodcroft, and also near my mates house at woodcroft near the lake...

think your mates lives there too, as i seen your car parked..

not sure if you've seen, but i got a white one...

see you round...

spotted TH30RY at woodstock ave/rooty hill rd north traffic lights earlier.. 20/1/08 around 12-1ish?

Spotted Red Pre-facelift Sportivo with Eyelids/Grill lowered on rims i think flying down Victoria road around rydalmere. Beeped at the driver (i was oncommming) he lookd puzzled when i beeped. Around 4:30Pm