Spotted - NSW

Spotted a Black Facelift corolla with black altezza lights on cumberland hwy and old windsor rd going towards bella vista.

sounds like my mate.

Did it have black mesh rims? Sticker on the rear window?

I did have black mesh rims but didnt get to see the rear window....

Also spotted today on the way home in fairfield the same silver spotivo with silver rims at the front and black rims at the back....or vise versa...

spotted tonight 10.30-11pm?

number plate[EXPOSIN](?)

White corolla with rims (i think)... @ marayong mallee(?) street...

i was looking at the houses with the moving christmas decorations with my son.

thats gerald aka encounta :D

i spotted him too last tuesday coming out of chicken king in woodcroft :lol: flashed my lights at him stuck my head out the window waving and he didnt see me still........hehehe

Finally spotted... wohoo...

Yeah, hey Jason, my friend lives in that street with the houses that have the lights... Your sorta right, number plates are a digit off.. but car is white, and i wish i had rims, lolz.. but hopefully that will change soonish, but shhh, keke...

Sowee Mish... i totally missed spotting you... you were right, i did have chicken king... i was probably eating the chips and/or trying to keep the chicken king from falling off the seat, hence eating the chips, keke...

OH hey gerald! ive seen your car several times.. i know it coz of the numberplates but never bothered to post it coz i usually cant remember the exact time or location i saw u at hahaha! but yea probebly round woodcroft if i do see your car :P i didnt actually stop and think i knew anyone in blacktown area that had a white sportivo..

/me smackz himself in the head

lolz... you probably seen my old car heaps, few years ago... also i white rolla, but a AE82 twinky...

next time wave to me...

see you round soon J...

yea of course ill try 2 wave next time, but the thing is will you be driving slow enough to notice me? lol

ANOTHER SPOTTED INCIDENT 2 REPORT -

mikey (in d passenger seat i think?) tryin 2 take pics of my a55 on his camera fone in mishs old white 1zz with TRD sticker on d windshield @ d traffic lights outside the intersection near starbukks mtdruitt around 3.30-3.45 today

Edited by JJCRU23R

spotted (again).. last night

white 1zz corolla with big TRD sticker on the windshield

woodstock ave driving towards rooty hill.

i was driving opposite side going towards mtd.

Spotted on thursday night, a red stivo lowered with chromies trying to G me up all the way to penrith along the Great Western Highway.

Also spotted last night, i know for sure is on the forums coz of the stickers. Silver facelift with no. plates SU 87 LE

Black preface lift Stivo with wing tips, front grille, rear bumper spoiler, sexy 17's

Great looking car all around

Parramatta westfields on level 4 i think where Target is

spotted tonight 10.30-11pm?

number plate[EXPOSIN](?)

White corolla with rims (i think)... @ marayong mallee(?) street...

i was looking at the houses with the moving christmas decorations with my son.

thats gerald aka encounta :D

i spotted him too last tuesday coming out of chicken king in woodcroft :lol: flashed my lights at him stuck my head out the window waving and he didnt see me still........hehehe

Finally spotted... wohoo...

Yeah, hey Jason, my friend lives in that street with the houses that have the lights... Your sorta right, number plates are a digit off.. but car is white, and i wish i had rims, lolz.. but hopefully that will change soonish, but shhh, keke...

Sowee Mish... i totally missed spotting you... you were right, i did have chicken king... i was probably eating the chips and/or trying to keep the chicken king from falling off the seat, hence eating the chips, keke...

OH hey gerald! ive seen your car several times.. i know it coz of the numberplates but never bothered to post it coz i usually cant remember the exact time or location i saw u at hahaha! but yea probebly round woodcroft if i do see your car :P i didnt actually stop and think i knew anyone in blacktown area that had a white sportivo..

/me smackz himself in the head

lolz... you probably seen my old car heaps, few years ago... also i white rolla, but a AE82 twinky...

next time wave to me...

see you round soon J...

yea of course ill try 2 wave next time, but the thing is will you be driving slow enough to notice me? lol

ANOTHER SPOTTED INCIDENT 2 REPORT -

mikey (in d passenger seat i think?) tryin 2 take pics of my a55 on his camera fone in mishs old white 1zz with TRD sticker on d windshield @ d traffic lights outside the intersection near starbukks mtdruitt around 3.30-3.45 today

lol i took the picture cause i couldnt remember ur user name or anything at the time but now i realise :)

spotted black pre-facelift sportivo with eyelids, grille turning off carlingford road goin onto epping road, he waved, i waved back.

Also spotted SUP-16V white liftback rolla with black bonnet and scoop in north rocks.

spotted black pre-facelift sportivo with eyelids, grille turning off carlingford road goin onto epping road, he waved, i waved back.

Also spotted SUP-16V white liftback rolla with black bonnet and scoop in north rocks.

that was me daviboy

crazy kent looked like u took off pretty quick 2nd ggear lift weaving your way through the slow traffic

that was me daviboy

crazy kent looked like u took off pretty quick 2nd ggear lift weaving your way through the slow traffic

yeh LIFT is my favourite in 2nd gear, plus i was running late for Xmas lunch at gf's place. Just had 2 watch my *****, double demerits.

Is your car lowered?

that was me daviboy

hey my brother is mates with your bro oncy!!

Sonny is his name hey?

Im sure iv seen your stivo around a few times! Do you remember mine?

spotted a sportivo, painted in a two tone colour scheme; Black and white, black 17" rims, parked at Villawood Autobarn this afternoon

me thinks it wasnt a sportivo ;) ;) ;) ;)

that was sunny and his car is currently up for sale

that was me daviboy

hey my brother is mates with your bro oncy!!

Sonny is his name hey?

Im sure iv seen your stivo around a few times! Do you remember mine?

yeh dude both little ****s

yeh ive seen your rolla a couple times in caso

spotted silver sportivo, with black/silver rims and lowered on parra rd at about 11:10pm new years day.

very solid sounding exhaust? like not cheap cannon sound but very solid like wrx.

who owns this car? please let me know your exhaust set up please =)

i was in a white sportivo