Spotted - NSW

spotted a aurion sportivo plates IL33TI at syd city toyota must been getting a service

had a TOP ONE CREW sticker... gee havent seen that crew in years

Finally some1 from the eastern suburbs.. Hahahah.. :lol:

Yer.. Car gettin 1.5 year service.

spotted nathan aka FI76RE parked outside volkswagen australia in rose hill. where kia is on parramatta rd i was picking up some parts up for work from autonexus- company which distributes our vdub parts

Not Toyota's, but spotted a black R35 GTR alongside me on Victoria Rd, Rozelle on Saturday arvo, and a white one parked at Fraser Motorcycle's today at about 5pm.

The GTR's are everywhere! B)

Not Toyota's, but spotted a black R35 GTR alongside me on Victoria Rd, Rozelle on Saturday arvo, and a white one parked at Fraser Motorcycle's today at about 5pm.

The GTR's are everywhere! B)

i have spotted the black one on vic rd cause its up the road from mine but yeh i have seen

Spotted a red Aurion in Moorebank turning left from Stockton ave onto Newbridge rd with black rims and red wall tyres or red on the rim. Looked pretty nice.

Anyone here?

That was me..........finally someone has spotted me for a change...LOL

what were you driving ?

Rick.

Think I might have spotted Lylee.

8PM @ M3, Victoria RD intersection when he turned on to Victoria RD heading towards City.

Dark coloured pre-facelift with white foggies and headlights, green P's.

yeash that was me, in gladesville??????

sometime around 4pm today - spotted white silver facelift corolla.. im assuming was maximus on Woodstock Ave @ Mt Druitt/Rooty Hill. Frontbar, skirts, rims, wingtips, Loud ***** VAREX exhaust :P

never heard a corolla exhaust so loud hahaha!

oh yea forgot to mention... spotted MISH AKA M_M... the person, not the car lol! sorry!

She was in the local paper this week in a cheesy group photo promoting her BP as the best customer service in the country?! well done mish! although ive been in that BP plenty of times, ive never seen you in there :P but well done anyway!

Spotted MsLevin (i think) parked at Granville on Mon and today in the space of 5min from Granville to Parra a black sportivo white rims, a red one with black stockies and the highlight of the day was master cuong looking super hot..I saw your surprise :spiteful:

Spotted MsLevin (i think) parked at Granville on Mon and today in the space of 5min from Granville to Parra a black sportivo white rims, a red one with black stockies and the highlight of the day was master cuong looking super hot..I saw your surprise :spiteful:

hahaha yay!! been spotted hehe thanks john, yours is looking super HOT! B)