semi-leather seats

guys, i was just wondering. Do you think semi-leather seats for corolla altis will fit on our rolla?coz im planning to have it customise when im going back to indo. just want to know anyone's opinions.cheers

I' ve seen that in Manila...will cost 80bucks for the front and back seats...

looks like a real leather....hmmmmm...interested to find out if altis and our rollas are the same seats... :idea:

I have been quoted to have the leather changed on sportivo seats to a coloured insert (in leather) and both places I got a quote from were around $1300 - $1500.

They both told me that a leather hide of good quality costs about $800 with another $200 odd for the re colour.

those ones in phills for 80 bucks are sh!t !!! the quality is crap.

we had ours customed made there and it cost $150 this was for front and back and came with head rest covers ........yes it did fit snug even if they dont have rolla's there. those in sydney would have seen it before.

we had ours customed made there and it cost $150 this was for front and back and came with head rest covers ........yes it did fit snug even if they dont have rolla's there. those in sydney would have seen it before.

so they took the measurement from altis???

I know where to get the good ones OH4BY...QC area ;)

i dont know how they got the measurements right they must have previous ppl buying one for the rolla and just used their measurements cause we were surprised too that it fit so well.

i miss them in our car........but mark refuses to put it over the real leather of the stivo.

i dont know how they got the measurements right they must have previous ppl buying one for the rolla and just used their measurements cause we were surprised too that it fit so well.

i miss them in our car........but mark refuses to put it over the real leather of the stivo.

thanks ....will chect it out next time im there :)

OH84BY :toast:

made in da pilipins!!!

DSC00045.jpg

are u forgetting i'm filo too !!! well half but it still counts............hehe :P

very nice but what kinda car is that? .....unless u flipped the pic i would assume thats a car in phills. hehhe

our dallars do go much further in asian couintries so of course you get your money's worth when u go on trips there.