Sydney Monthly Meet - 27th January - Last Sat of Jan at Villawood usual spot

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if anyone does anything of the sort of the above ill be the first to tell u 2 get the fark out of here and your no longer welcome to join us at the meets

Yeah! YEAH! And I'll be behind Bill repeating every last word he says in an annoying tone like off the movies! YEAH! So...yeah!

yeh I think I might come down for a bit,just a bit worried about popo

not that I'm planning on doing anything stupid but I'm worried about them picking on us...........

LOL ..... ok im going to assume that you are being funny here ?????

with regards to police prescense .... we have been meeting up at this spot every month for over a year now and have never had any issues ..... we stay clear of the maccas car park so they dont have anything to complain about against us ..... we DONT do anything stupid ..... by stupid i mean burn outs .... race through the car park .... blare the system at full ball endlessly etc etc ..... and the 2 or 3 times the cops have turned up they havent done anything because we werent doing anything wrong and in fact they didnt say anything to us ..... they came .... took a look ..... and left.

if anyone does anything of the sort of the above ill be the first to tell u 2 get the fark out of here and your no longer welcome to join us at the meets ...... we havent had any issues up until now so to all the new members who are joining us i would like to keep it this way. We are all down there to relax and have a chat ..... not spend the night talking our way out of getting fines and defects.

nah, I was being serious. I just know the police are itching to give out any fines they can especially on a double demerit w/end. Sounds good though, I'll bring my bucket corolla down, anyone from the Shire area planning on going?

p.s. does anyone have any objections to me taking photos...?

Edited by themoneysh0t

:o oh my gosh...pete your not going? .....im not gonna go either than coz i dont know how to get there and now i have no 1 to follow :'(

it's easy.

Head down the Great Western Dragway, then turn left at Woodville Road

Follow Woodville road for about 3-4 km (past Western Toyota) and turn right into the Maccas

what is great western dragway

its all gooooood..................i think spotivo05 is the only one that can giv NORMAL instructions lol. thankyou girl!! now i just possibly may come :P

great western dragway = great western highway... I thought everyone knew that :unsure::unsure::unsure:

what is great western dragway

its all gooooood..................i think spotivo05 is the only one that can giv NORMAL instructions lol. thankyou girl!! now i just possibly may come :P

Yay for Bec lol

I'm out guys. I don't want to sleep in the car so...yeah lol

im not gonna go either than coz i dont know how to get there and now i have no 1 to follow :'(

its simple klara ..... get on the M4 and head towards parra.

Get off at the church street exit

turn right at the lights @ the end of the exit onto woodville rd

keep going straight for about 5km's

its not the 1st maccas but the 2nd maccas turn right at the lights and thats where the bunnings is.

villawood-map.jpg

For all those Hills ppl, which way to you guys go?

I am meeting Sam at his work at Blacktown Nissan on Main street to give the car a wash... any chance you guys swing by that area???

Bec, we dont go past Blacktown. We go via parramatta, then take woodville rd down. But if you want, the hills ppl are meeting at Showground Rd. Maccas in Castle Hill at 7.30 Then cruise down together.