New Kluger

CAP

They say "GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT" so Kluger II must be bloody good cause wer'e waiting!!! :mellow:

You better be right. I signed my life away for a kluger on 20/12 and ETA on the contract was Feb '08 and now it seems like a lie.... March/Apr looks more like it :(

We signed a contract on 24/10 (KX-S/towpack/mats) but wanted an '08 complianced car so the promised date is mid-Feb. Lookout if it turns into late Feb or later - I'll be on the warpath arguing for add-on's. :spiteful:

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They say "GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT" so Kluger II must be bloody good cause wer'e waiting!!! :mellow:

You better be right. I signed my life away for a kluger on 20/12 and ETA on the contract was Feb '08 and now it seems like a lie.... March/Apr looks more like it :(

We signed a contract on 24/10 (KX-S/towpack/mats) but wanted an '08 complianced car so the promised date is mid-Feb. Lookout if it turns into late Feb or later - I'll be on the warpath arguing for add-on's. :spiteful:

Any news?

Mine was ordered October and has only just gone from 'on order' to 'scheduled for production'. I was originally promised January, then Feb, now March....anyone for April????

Gents, where do you get this access code & password to check the status?

Thanks

I was adviced by another kind member here to request it from the dealer. Then you can use this website track.toyota.com.au.

Mine was ordered October and has only just gone from 'on order' to 'scheduled for production'. I was originally promised January, then Feb, now March....anyone for April????

I think mine may be slipping to April..

Just finished talking to the stock controller,Feb /March build and mid April (15th) delivery to the dealer.I can than pick it up about 7 to 10 days after that. If I wanted to change it to a pearl white,I could have it in three weeks,A graphite or Ebony one would be mid March but I'd rather wait for the blue.The Tracking system still shows me "On Order" but that will change in about two weeks so he tells me. 52 days untill I get my new car and counting.... :clap::clap::clap:

Any news?

Wife had a call from the dealer this morning. 2 weeks at the latest (according to him). Nearly here! :yahoo:

Edited by The Fly

I hope your car will be securely sHipping from Japan in April ;).

BTW love "Eight Ounce Gold" in your avatar.

AKA DRAGON FIVE!

Japan's #1 Drift King

Edited by boleh

hi guys new here being reading 4 a while ,i have got a black Grande coming soon,want to order front and rear sensors am i better off going with toyota or getting after market ones also does the dvd player read divx disc

Congrats, DVD does not read DivX

As of 5.30pm last night we are now the proud owners of a bouncing baby black Kluger KX-S. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Complete with very meaty looking tow pack (more for protection against touch parkers than the occasional trailer tow) and carpet mats (hadn't arrived - expecting them today).

It looks fantastic in black and I can't wait to drive it. Our garage (which is big) smells like a new car. And the truckster makes my car look like a go-kart sitting next to it. :)

We also ended up getting some headlight protectors thrown in at the last minute the day before when I asked them to make sure that the fuel tank was full when we collected it.

Edited by The Fly

As of 5.30pm last night we are now the proud owners of a bouncing baby black Kluger KX-S. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Complete with very meaty looking tow pack (more for protection against touch parkers than the occasional trailer tow) and carpet mats (hadn't arrived - expecting them today).

It looks fantastic in black and I can't wait to drive it. Our garage (which is big) smells like a new car. And the truckster makes my car look like a go-kart sitting next to it. :)

We also ended up getting some headlight protectors thrown in at the last minute the day before when I asked them to make sure that the fuel tank was full when we collected it.

CONGRATS HAVE FUN WITH THE NEW TOY

I guess someone already have swapped their wheel for some 22" chromes

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/TOYOTA-KLUGER-WHEEL...1QQcmdZViewItem

Our stock wheel are good for $800. Tempting to buy it if I found out what is good for all terrain tyres. Michelin has said to be good in the US snow conditions, can find them at tireracks.com

It does not seem working for me at all. The link of the eBay does not work here

Sorry here are our wheel for $800

Search Kluger in ebay.com.au...

Let's try this now Kluger Stock wheel on ebay

Here is v10 of our v13 haha

Search Toyota navigation....

Let try this link V10 navigation.

Edited by takahashi