Wildcat 4-2-1 headers My Verdict

Hey guys, as some of you guys might know, me and a few other guys from the group buy got our headers installed this week, i got mine installed today.

I would like to say that im pretty impressed with the Wildcat headers, I can feel that the car is breathing alot easier, as some of you know i own a auto rolla, now that im running the Wildcat headers the car revs so freely in mid range, and has dramactically reduced the lag in between gear change, esspecially around 5000 rpm. At the same time the headers has given abit more opmh down low, i can feel the extra bit of torque to get me of the mark and i love it.

The only bad thing is that, my exhaust system has gone alot louder, haha which means the twinloop isnt so quiet no more, and also with this mod i have said goodbye to my induction noise.

To the guys who have been thinking about doing this mod, do it! you wont regret it....

Cheers all peace out :clap::toast: ;) :yahoo:

I've heard some ordinary reports from a few guys in the states about the weapon R headers and that they don't produce the claimed power increases or something like that and you loose a lot of bottom end. correct me if I'm wrong but most are going with porting the stock headers and getting way bettter results.

By the Way CES will freight you headers on an exchange basis. So in other words they send you the headers,you install them then send your stock ones back. If you choose not to send them back then there is some sort of price increase. Not sure how much but best to contact them direct. :D

and also with this mod i have said goodbye to my induction noise...

To the guys who have been thinking about doing this mod, do it! you wont regret it....

I would if I lost my induction noise :(

But u gain a different type of noise, induction noise is still there but just not as loud...i guess its also the muffler effecting it... ;)

MWR's dyno results from testing WR's header on the 2zz, looks like decent torque gains in all configs: http://monkeywrenchracing.com/wr_header.html

I'm still dubious about this as they don't show a vs stock dyno, only vs DC Sports which is infamous for being a kW loser. I'm also lead to believe that the 4-2-1 headers are worse for mid range drivability.

On 9th Gen a member just got Weapon R headers installed and posted a review.

He posted pics of the headers on the car.

So why didnt you link it for the nice folk here?