Promote the club

Brad!

bscard3rq.jpg

Hey,

I was thinking about how to get some new blood to the forums and i came up with a few ideas. I know we have the stickers but this is for other people that see you, what about people you see??

My idea is that we get some sort of design going, and the most popular size at the moment is in bussiness card form. To see some of the designs and to have your input just click here

Post your designs, comments and suggestions and see if we can get something of the ground!

Here are some of the ideas so far

draft2cards6nj.png

basic6dx.jpg

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/uplo...83792_thumb.jpg

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...pe=post&id=2192

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/uplo...84731_thumb.jpg

Edited by 2bnvd

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im currently playing with something too. they will be the size of a business card :) small enough to keep in your wallets ;)

i will post up soon

ps. you may want to blank out the number plates.... the owners might get upset about that

i remember this idea coming up a while back...

i think its a great idea, if its legal of course... people stick stuff under my wipers at uni all the time, so ill go hunt down some corollas and entice them to join...

the business card sized thing sounds excellent too, cos i dont like having excess paper and stuff in my car...

i remember this idea coming up a while back...

i think its a great idea, if its legal of course... people stick stuff under my wipers at uni all the time, so ill go hunt down some corollas and entice them to join...

the business card sized thing sounds excellent too, cos i dont like having excess paper and stuff in my car...

they slide nicely in between the frotn and back doors just at eye height too

here is something i have been playing with. thank you shao and mick for the pictures :D this is only 2 of the cards, you can fit 10 per A4 page

draft2cards6nj.png

what sort of text do you want on it???? or is the text that is there self explanatory enough

ps. i only got ps yesterday so i am learning by playing with it, so the images arent that good

pss. if you have an image of your car that you would like in one of the cards please email it to me so i can play around with it too :)

HDACHE's 2nd one and 2bnvd's 2nd one are good.

2bnvd I think the text needs to be a bit stronger. its a bit weak and thin.

I think I like HDACHE's one most. It's quite clearly a corolla, and the website is nice and clear as well.

yer the reason for the more "out there" images is because i belive its going to be something that will leave the person intrigued, or the card on the floor

Like what i mean is. That its not giving anything away about the site, and they might think they gotta find out what its all about.

Other reason why the wierd slogan type things. Think of the worst or wierdest tv add. I bet you that you remember what it was advatising.

Does any body get what i am saying, or is it all jumble.. lol

They are both really good .. 2bnvd - text needs to be easier to read ... maybe just a darker color...

Also ... Maybe have this ....

"You've been spotted by ................................."

and you write your username in the blank ....

Also ...

maybe have some celicas, or camrys etc in the background ...

to promote owners of those cars to join as well....

eg .. you would keep a few different ones in the car .. and put the appropriate card on the car ???

They are both really good .. 2bnvd - text needs to be easier to read ... maybe just a darker color...

Also ... Maybe have this ....

"You've been spotted by ................................."

and you write your username in the blank ....

Also ...

maybe have some celicas, or camrys etc in the background ...

to promote owners of those cars to join as well....

eg .. you would keep a few different ones in the car .. and put the appropriate card on the car ???

the name thing can be added quite easily :) i'll get onto that now

and i also asked in my post when i showed the cards for some pictured of peoples cars, i dont want to just go and get pictures without permission to use them, so people... give me some pics please :D

Seeing as this is only drafting, im sure permission can be asked for later in regard to a public show picture. Like the pictures in the gallery can already be seen, and the only people that will be seeing these pictures are people on this forum. Does that even make sence lol

Seeing as this is only drafting, im sure permission can be asked for later in regard to a public show picture. Like the pictures in the gallery can already be seen, and the only people that will be seeing these pictures are people on this forum. Does that even make sence lol

yes .. it makes sense ... but .. its still polite to ask first I guess

Yer agreed...

Anyway i need some idea's just so i can try and make some more things up, maby a better bigger vs pamplet style...

I am asking you people out there that are good with words.

Just looking for some things to go on to these draft designs..

Something catchy that sums up the club the best way possbile....

Edited by 2bnvd