Stock 16x6

6" (152.4mm) wide +45 offset

width of rim inboard of the hub: 152.4/2 + 45 = 121.2mm

width of rim outboard of the hub: 152.4/2 - 45 = 31.2mm

16x8

8" (203.2mm) wide 0 offset

width of rim inboard of the hub: 203.2/2 = 101.6mm

width of rim outboard of the hub: 203.2/2 = 101.6mm

So it will stick further out by 70mm, or almost 3". If you go with a +30 offset it would improve things by a lot, but it'll still stick out a fair bit. Go with a 7" wide rim with +35 offset.

Yes my car used to have BANKAI plates. Last night I found a pic of 16x7 +35 with stretched rubber and looked as wide they could go. I have coil overs all round but 16x8 +0mm is gonna be more pain then pleasure. Thanks for your help people. This forum is reliable as always. I'm going for a set of XXR 002 black spoke with polished lip 16x7 +35.

im gettin a set of rota grids 16x8 plus 10 offset but i have coil overs would it still scrub?

No chance of fitting properly without extensive guard modifications.... eg for the rear you cut the inner skin, pump the guards out wide, weld in a 20-30mm strip in the new gap, then shape and finish the outer and rear door edge to match. The fronts are a bit less work but say goodbye to your guard liners.

Edited by CHA54

I was going to get a set of Work emotion XD9's in 17x7.5" +32, was worried how the rears were going to sit. Decided I'd save the money and put it towards a new car :ph34r:

LOL WUT? new car? :P

I was going to get a set of Work emotion XD9's in 17x7.5" +32, was worried how the rears were going to sit. Decided I'd save the money and put it towards a new car :ph34r:

work emotion!!! nice choice :clap:

but i like the CR KAI's a bit more :spiteful:

CR in our sizes look so weak, theres no concave or anything. Just a flat face... :( I was looking for a while and I found the XD9's in our sizing still had some decent lip :)

theres no concave :( im sure we could push the offset a bit to get some concave??? ive seen a stivo with the CR KAI's photoshopped on lol

http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/4442/newwheelswp222.jpg

i have 17X 7.5 +40 on my zze122 wagon, but i think i have more room in the rear guards :P

To add to daniboy's comment, I have 7x17 +40 on a 2005. They fit nicely with about 12mm between the tire and front strut (heaps of room at the back).

So running 7.5" would reduce that gap to about 6mm and still fit under the front guard (just) and rear with out rubbing.

So based on that 7.5 +40 is the most I would run as it shouldn't cause any problems.

if you want to go 8" wide I would look for +35 offset this would keep around a 6mm gap between the front tire and strut. The front guard will need to be rolled about 10mm to clear the wheel.

Back will fit 8" +40 fine on my 2005.

Still I would recommend 7" or 7.5" max for weight and ease of fit.

I had 215 width on a 9 an a half sized rim on my old car Just so I could get under the Guards. are use sure if I had 8 inch wide I couldn't just stretch on 195 s or even smaller to get them under the Gard for ultimate fitment on my rolla?

I had 215 width on a 9 an a half sized rim on my old car Just so I could get under the Guards. are use sure if I had 8 inch wide I couldn't just stretch on 195 s or even smaller to get them under the Gard for ultimate fitment on my rolla?

i reckon 8 inches will go ok in a +40 with some 205/40/17or even 215/40/17 according to my measurements on my car........

has anyone else noticed the zze rear wheels sit further inset than the fronts? i made myself some spacers to space the whole hub assembly out further to make rear fitment better..... looks tough :)

Fitment is abit too mexican IMO

really???? i like it :P

Not to take anything away from it, its a really nice sportivo!

Just abit too much poke and the front stretch looks abit weird from that angle lol.