Turbo>SC

Maclaren F1 ... would it stand a chance? I mean a Veyron vs the Maclaren on a race track, as opposed to in a straight line? hmmm....

Maclaren F1 ... would it stand a chance? I mean a Veyron vs the Maclaren on a race track, as opposed to in a straight line? hmmm....

mate im inclined to say probably not ...... even if the mclaren could out handle the veyron the power and acceleration of the veyron would just be to much for the mclaren ..... to give u a visual representation ..... on top gear when they tested the veyron it was stated to show how fast the car actually is that if the veyron raced the mclaren to 200mph (not kph ... MPH) ..... that if the veyron didnt leave the start line until the mclaren got to 120mph that the veyron would get to 200mph before the mclaren ..... like WTF :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

I just wish Top Gear or someone with some talent got their hands on the Veyron and did a lap with it and some other exotica (GT3, F40, etc) just so that the 10 year old inside of us all can see if the Veyron can indeed do corners. But that said, apparently AutoCar mag did a super car test and the reviewer said it was as good as the GT3RS.