can any 1 help me out??

hey ppl i wud just like to know if any 1 cud hook me up with sum gud performance parts... i thought since sum of use are connected with companies and organise group buys with them and so on i thought maybe yus could help me out,im not just talkin bout cai's im talkin everything for e.m.s, to headers, to exhaust,better cams, injectors inlet plenums/itb's and everyhting else any help on were to get theses parts wud be great thanks.. this is for 2zzge corolla sportivos thanks

Edited by jf187

Nobody who has that sort of gear is running it in a street car ;)

although with that kind of stuff in a stivo it would be pretty wild. looks like you want to spend big money. good luck with wat ever plans you got for your stivo

Ask nextmod, one of our sponsors

I ordered a Blitz air intake from him

i didnt ask for smart ***** comments thank im new to this forum so dnt know exactly how to use it properly..... however if any 1 could point me in the right direction that wud be a great help thanks..

oh if u want a whole ECU replacement, can get c-one ECU

c-one and TRD will have most of ur wanted parts.

i didnt ask for smart ***** comments thank im new to this forum so dnt know exactly how to use it properly..... however if any 1 could point me in the right direction that wud be a great help thanks..

Do a search on Meridian Motorsports. I don't know about cheap, but they certainly have a lot of gear for the 2ZZ-GE.

That's a great place to start to learn what is available, as it Monkey Wrench Racing in the USA. Most of the parts the 2 companies sell are the same, but it gives you a good indication of what is available and what to search for.

Nobody who has that sort of gear is running it in a street car ;)

i beg to differ jimmy :P :P :P :P :P

hey ppl i wud just like to know if any 1 cud hook me up with sum gud performance parts... i thought since sum of use are connected with companies and organise group buys with them and so on i thought maybe yus could help me out,im not just talkin bout cai's im talkin everything for e.m.s, to headers, to exhaust,better cams, injectors inlet plenums/itb's and everyhting else any help on were to get theses parts wud be great thanks.. this is for 2zzge corolla sportivos thanks

ok let c where we start

CAI's .... well u got our 2 forum sponser CES who make their own & Nextmod can get u i think anything from japan. U can source the CAI from the states via ebay as well. There is a group buy going i think at the moment for them

EMS .... well depends on how much u wanna spend ..... u can go power FC but wont work out of the box will require some mods im guessing nextmod can get u one of these or get in touch with motec for an authorised motec dealer but i think ull be looking @ double the price for a motec over a power FC

headers .... ok again nextmod could source the TRD ones for u probably or u could try CES's port & polish swap scheme.

better cams ..... i havent seen any available in aus and ur best bet is to get in touch with monkeywrenchracing in the US

injectors ...... ok now unless ur going to get more air into the car via a supercharger or turbo why exactly do u want bigger injectors ? the stock ones are fine for sticking N/A

everything else ..... well mate ill tell u from experience everything else will be full custom work trust me

i think thats enough to get u started ..... i found all the out by doing my own research ..... so fire up google and away u go .......

yer thanks alot mate but thats pretty much the same info that ive gotten and i hav spentt many ours on google lol beleieve me when i tell ya that... i would much rather deal with people/workshops from nsw then having to deal with over seas orders blah blah ... power fc is 900 on ebay... got sum quotes for the motec but its not worth running a top of the line ecu for n.a if yu no wat i mean...thanks alot anyways for the help.

p.s hav yu ran yur car yet with the setup... if not how much are yu expecting to run??

yer thanks alot mate but thats pretty much the same info that ive gotten and i hav spentt many ours on google lol beleieve me when i tell ya that... i would much rather deal with people/workshops from nsw then having to deal with over seas orders blah blah ... power fc is 900 on ebay... got sum quotes for the motec but its not worth running a top of the line ecu for n.a if yu no wat i mean...thanks alot anyways for the help.

p.s hav yu ran yur car yet with the setup... if not how much are yu expecting to run??

the problem ur going to find is everything for our cars has to come from overseas .... nextmod is in the ACT and CES are in QLD. As i said if u have a part # im pretty sure Alan at nextmod can get u a price and that way ur dealing with someone in the ACT (close enough to NSW).

Im still sorting my fuel setup and just got my fuel rail in from the US and the boys are getting my surge tank sorted and all the other bits and pieces (lines, extra pump, fittings etc) to get my fuel system right ..... once thats sorted ill b unleashing it at the track as right now i max out the 630cc injectors @ 7500 rpms @ 17.5psi ...... and im not gonna go bigger injectors as thats just a dodgy solution to the problem and not doing it the right way .....

oh and roughly how much are the ces headers?? and when yu say port and polish swap yu mean ported headers ayy

i believe the CES headers are 499 + ur original ones ..... so they send u a set already ported and polished/HPC coated and then u send them ur original ones ..... read the CES thread located here for more info http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...?showtopic=6692

Haha you got me, buuuut....

ok now unless ur going to get more air into the car via a supercharger or turbo why exactly do u want bigger injectors ? the stock ones are fine for sticking N/A

I beg to differ Billy :P :P :P

... got sum quotes for the motec but its not worth running a top of the line ecu for n.a if yu no wat i mean...

It is when your racing it :yahoo:

x2 :lol:

Apart from what Bill has done to his car, CES have also done a turbo set up for one of the boys up here in Brisbane. Meridan give me the impression that they don't want to know anyone with a "COROLLA" but rather a "COROLLA POWERED LOTUS" as people who own them have money after all. :whistling:

Anyway as Xoom has suggested there are a lot of bits and pieces available here in Australia some of them are locally made and others are imported from overseas.

If you are realy serious about bombing your car to the hilt then Monkey wrench will be able to supply you with most internal bits and pieces. CES can also source engine internals for you as well as ECU set ups etc etc. The turbo car they did runs and Autronic ECU which is top shelf but if you want to go fast and get every HP you can then you have to spend the $$$.

You need to sit down and decide whether you want to drive it everyday or have another car for your daily commute as you build your Sportivo up to be a track warrior.

Cause there is a point where it just becomes uncomfortable to drive on the street. ;)

yeh tahnks guys... the car will be definately staying n.a due to p-plater restrictions and will be driven daily so not really after a turbo setup.. mostly after exhaust, extractors, cai, aftermarket ecu, cams?? and a few litlle other bolt ons