My ZR6 Needs Wheels

mkay

Hi all,

I have just purchased a new Aurion ZR6 (black in color) and should be able to pick it up in about 6 weeks. I'd like to have a decent set of wheels to put on the car as soon as I pick it up but due to the fact that I live in the N.T, I'm kind of limited to shopping for them over the net. I've narrowed it down to two sets and would like to know the opinion of some current Aurion owners.

Both sets are similar in price and are 19x8".

post-5511-1191065275_thumb.jpg

post-5511-1191065288_thumb.jpg

Thanks for your replies.

Hi all,

I have just purchased a new Aurion ZR6 (black in color) and should be able to pick it up in about 6 weeks. I'd like to have a decent set of wheels to put on the car as soon as I pick it up but due to the fact that I live in the N.T, I'm kind of limited to shopping for them over the net. I've narrowed it down to two sets and would like to know the opinion of some current Aurion owners.

post-5511-1191065275_thumb.jpg

post-5511-1191065288_thumb.jpg

Thanks for your replies.

I like the top one. I think it will give ur car the ghost rider look =D

Hi all,

i would also go for the anz tazer

i thought the Kappa rims from the dealer looked the best for the aurion.. :whistling:

I thought they looked O.K. too but was talked out of them by the Toyota salesman. He said I'd be better off going with an aftermarket set to personalize my car. Couldn't argue with that.

Which state are you in mkay? And where r u buying the rims from? Top one looks nice

He's in NT, or so says the first post in this thread. I'd assume he would be buying them online through a wheel shop in one of the bigger cities.

My vote for the Tazers as well, very nice.

He's in NT, or so says the first post in this thread. I'd assume he would be buying them online through a wheel shop in one of the bigger cities.

Oh right yeh, my bad, didn't read the post properly lol. Damn, i don't like buying online stuff but am interested in a couple of ANZ rims.

mkay, if you don't mind could u also PM me regarding the approximate price and where ur buying them from.

After some work with paintshop and consulting with my wife (the minister of finance & entertainment) I think we have found the wheels for us. I was going to go with the Tazers but a very good salesman talked me into going for some 20" Verde Kaos Wheels.

What do you think of the Paintshop preview?

post-5511-1191399397_thumb.jpg

Thanks again to all that replied.

• 4 years later...

I love the effort with the photoshop man. I hope they look as good in real life as I'm imagining from the pic. That's the only problem with buying new wheels, it's hard to tell how they will look on your car, so you dont really know until they are on there. Took me months to decide on wheels for my last two cars, but is taking even longer for my Aurion cause i love it so much more so i really want the perfect set.