RO11AR White Sportivo!!

RO11AR

Hey just signed up so i thought i might as well post some pics of my car. I bought completely stock from Toyota about 2 months ago since then i have done a couple of visual mods but thats about it for now.

1st Day

post-5601-1207010027_thumb.jpg

November 07

post-5601-1191332220_thumb.jpg

UPDATE 1/4/08

Recently changed a couple things on the car and bought a new LG camera phone so thought i would test it out!

Changes to RO11AR include: No more eyelids, TRD reay sway, Whiteline Front Strut, Painted wheels gloss Black, Colour coded rear mudflaps and a couple other small things.

Pics Added 1/4/08

post-5601-1207009840_thumb.jpg

post-5601-1207010190_thumb.jpg

post-5601-1207013652_thumb.jpg

post-5601-1207013683_thumb.jpg

post-5601-1207013703_thumb.jpg

Edited by RO11AR

hey thanks for the replies, i sprayed the rims charcoal myself, the car just has pedders lowered suspension ( which sucks cause it didn lower the car much) and the only engine mod is a simota induction pipe with k&N pod filter. Next mod i will prob look at getting a is a unichip or new exhaust when i get some more moola

i live in campbelltown but work in chester hill, is yours the black one lowered, black tail lights and couple of other mods done to it?

I was a member of SRC but that was when i had a white 88 twin cam and that didn have custom plates and my name on there was "inkjpeted"

i live in campbelltown but work in chester hill, is yours the black one lowered, black tail lights and couple of other mods done to it?

I was a member of SRC but that was when i had a white 88 twin cam and that didn have custom plates and my name on there was "inkjpeted"

My car is a black facelift lowered on bronze rims, with rear eyelids as well, I think that is what you saw.

yeaj thats where iv seen you before mate!

• 5 months later...

hey dude. I saw you while i was driving down to Jervis bay. was stuck in that traffic jam just after the Gong. you where on the lane next to me about 4cars ahead. i tried to catch up but your lane kept moving faster than mine. I was the silver pre-facelift. not sure if you saw me in your mirror. hehe

Hey, thanks for all the comments.

qkslvr, cant remember heading that way for a while now.. I cant remember seeing your car either... How long ago did you see me?

Daz, they were only made out of white tape so they eventually started to look tacky, i was going to get some proper eyelids made but have decided to improve the cars performance instead, hence the new sway and strut bars and am currently saving for some coilovers.

Edited by RO11AR

Man if those are only pedders springs, they must be superdooperlow. I got Coilovers but still ur ride height looks nicer with those springs. I might lower mine more on the weekend.

Sweet ride man, looks Awsome, i really like the Pinstripe Tail-light idea. i think youve inspired a few people.

go team white... looks awesome...

was thinking of spraying my stockies black also, for when i go to the track/WSID...

coilovers, very good idea... :) :) :)

keep us updated on your ride, going along very nicely..